The Accusation

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Do you always have to say everything MT3 tells you to?

Sounds like a script fresh out of Memphis.

If you're going to respond, at least have something intelligent to say, no matter how hard that may be. It's pretty sad when you want to say something and can't think of anything. "Uhhhh, uhhhh, MEMPHIS MT3!!!"

On the other hand, you serve as a reason why people think couriers are dumb.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
If you're going to respond, at least have something intelligent to say, no matter how hard that may be. It's pretty sad when you want to say something and can't think of anything. "Uhhhh, uhhhh, MEMPHIS MT3!!!"

Oooh! the sound of you being caught as a shill makes you irritable, huh?

Every time you post your "FedEx is wonderful" thoughts you sound as convincing as some junior high school class president.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
:::SIGH:::

You just can't let go, can you? You didn't attach any conditions and you said it, along with a basket load of other unrelated changes, was a certainty. There's no reason why they can't make drastic cuts in hours NOW. There's no reason why they can't redirect a significant portion of Express deferred freight to Ground NOW.

The truth is you and your stupid friend assumed that there was a big plan for a switch to be announced in Sept 2012 (there wasn't) and when it didn't happen, you were left with egg on your faces (again). You didn't have any idea why it didn't take place and you eventually decided that it had something to do with DRA, which is laughable.

Such is the life of the Internet Tough Guy...

When I post, it is my opinion. I didn't know as disclaimer was required for folks like you. I still think (key phrase, as in my opinion) that they couldn't pull-off the Ground switchover. And the plan with DRA has always been that they could just plug any maroon into the driver's seat and they would be an instant productive courier. It hasn't really worked out very well for them.
Love,
ITG

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Couriers are not dumb.We work for a living unlike morons like you that would rather be a corporate ass-kissing shill than actually do something that gets your hands dirty. Now THAT's dumb.