The Answer to Everything (at UPS)

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
After much careful research, plus tons of personal experience, I have come up with, what I feel, is the answer to everything at UPS. I am willing to share this knowledge with my UPS brothers & sisters, in the hopes that you, too, can have a simpler, hassle-free existence at UPS. There are two answers, actually that will fit into any possible situation that may arise;

1. "I Do Not Recall"
2. "I'll Work On That"

I have found that there is nothing that comes up at UPS that one or both of these answers does not handle completely.

I have, however, found that answering "I Do Not Recall" to someone saying "hello" is somewhat awkward; however, I have decided awkward is fine.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
After much careful research, plus tons of personal experience, I have come up with, what I feel, is the answer to everything at UPS. I am willing to share this knowledge with my UPS brothers & sisters, in the hopes that you, too, can have a simpler, hassle-free existence at UPS. There are two answers, actually that will fit into any possible situation that may arise;

1. "I Do Not Recall"
2. "I'll Work On That"

I have found that there is nothing that comes up at UPS that one or both of these answers does not handle completely.

I have, however, found that answering "I Do Not Recall" to someone saying "hello" is somewhat awkward; however, I have decided awkward is fine.
That's because you forgot the first reply to everything should be:
"Fine, how are you?"

Only, if the other person insists, should you reply with 1 or 2.

some1else

Banned
my favorite is "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!!!" and act really offended; it always puts em off balance then my superb dialectical technique finishes the job

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
That's because you forgot the first reply to everything should be:
"Fine, how are you?"

Only, if the other person insists, should you reply with 1 or 2.

I will try that - It may alleviate the awkwardness.

my favorite is "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!!!" and act really offended; it always puts em off balance then my superb dialectical technique finishes the job

I like that alot - use that whenever anyone says anything - "Good morning, how are you?" - "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME???!!!"

Catatonic

Nine Lives
NO, like my Mom always said "kill em with kindness" always works for me!:wink2:

Fine Jennie, how are you?

I am dandy hoax, hows you?

I do not recall.

You don't recall, are you that OLD?

I'll work on that.

I think now I am supposed to say "How are you?" right?

Only if you want to repeat and rinse! :happy-very:

Ok, that was fun in a weird sort of way!
Thanks, jennie