The best UPS employee that ever lived.

For discussion:

In my opinion the best UPS employee that ever lived would seek to follow UPS policy in every act he or she took on behalf of the company.

In your opinion; What would the best UPS employee that ever lived look like?

Sincerely,
I
Scott Davis ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
lyea imm drunk

What'dyabringmetoday???

The best UPS employee would go into work an hour early. Then, the truck would get sorted on personal time. Several texts would be sent to management friends. This employee would be jittery during the PCM and constantly check the time and worry about getting on the road. Lunch break would never be a consideration. After racing through the day, the best employee would come home and log onto BrownCafe. The rest would be history. Lol?

rod

Retired 22 years
I would say that everyone of us at one time (early in our careers) thought we were the best UPS employee. Then UPS kicks in their textbook plan on how to make a P/Oed employee who don't give a damn anymore. Being that they are so good at taking the wind out of an employees sails eventually everyone becomes just another poor slob who lives for Friday and don't give a rats butt what happens to the company.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The best UPS employee is probably the one who most quickly realizes that there is no "best", but only favorites and adjusts accordingly.