The best UPS employee that ever lived.

Integrity

Binge Poster
For discussion:

In my opinion the best UPS employee that ever lived would seek to follow UPS policy in every act he or she took on behalf of the company.

In your opinion; What would the best UPS employee that ever lived look like?

Sincerely,
I

Catatonic

Nine Lives
For discussion:

In my opinion the best UPS employee that ever lived would seek to follow UPS policy in every act he or she took on behalf of the company.

Sincerely,
I

​Jim Casey

jaker

trolling
For discussion:

Sincerely,
I
​I imagine that would be you

kingOFchester

I would comment on best driver.

A driver that takes his mandated one hour lunch. Doesn't set up his truck. Does not run and gun, but isn't a milker. Has a 0/0 career. Doesn't care if he runs under or over, but usually is anywhere between scratch and 1hour over. Never is in the office. Never in the gossip. Goes to the gym on a regular basis. Attends the union meetings. Never gets pissed and throwing packages in a heated melt down. Shrugs off most of the BS. Usually smiles. Pretty much flies under the radar. And retires in good shape not needing surgery or hip/knee replacement.

There is one guy in my center who this describes. Set to retire by the end of the year.

jaker

trolling
I would comment on best driver.

A driver that takes his mandated one hour lunch. Doesn't set up his truck. Does not run and gun, but isn't a milker. Has a 0/0 career. Doesn't care if he runs under or over, but usually is anywhere between scratch and 1hour over. Never is in the office. Never in the gossip. Goes to the gym on a regular basis. Attends the union meetings. Never gets pissed and throwing packages in a heated melt down. Shrugs off most of the BS. Usually smiles. Pretty much flies under the radar. And retires in good shape not needing surgery or hip/knee replacement.

There is one guy in my center who this describes. Set to retire by the end of the year.
And does not give to United way