The best UPS employee that ever lived.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Integrity, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Integrity

Integrity Binge Poster

For discussion:

In my opinion the best UPS employee that ever lived would seek to follow UPS policy in every act he or she took on behalf of the company.

In your opinion; What would the best UPS employee that ever lived look like?

2. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

​Jim Casey
  3. I think you meant to say its "IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4u" Jim Casey didnt have to put up with this bullcrap and Telematics!
  4. jaker

jaker trolling

​I imagine that would be you
  5. kingOFchester

kingOFchester Well-Known Member

I would comment on best driver.

A driver that takes his mandated one hour lunch. Doesn't set up his truck. Does not run and gun, but isn't a milker. Has a 0/0 career. Doesn't care if he runs under or over, but usually is anywhere between scratch and 1hour over. Never is in the office. Never in the gossip. Goes to the gym on a regular basis. Attends the union meetings. Never gets :censored2: and throwing packages in a heated melt down. Shrugs off most of the BS. Usually smiles. Pretty much flies under the radar. And retires in good shape not needing surgery or hip/knee replacement.

There is one guy in my center who this describes. Set to retire by the end of the year.
  6. bigblu 2 you

bigblu 2 you Active Member

casey would be walked out of todays ups.
  7. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

The man in my mirror.
  8. mixyo

mixyo Active Member

9. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

The man who would take out Integrity at about 800 meters. He'd never see it coming.
  10. come on!...your taking the fun out of it ! I know a really badass girl scout that can take him!
  11. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Without a doubt the best is Upstate!
  12. Did I misread this thread? Did it say best driver? or biggest pain in my rear door center?
  13. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

Dave is the best driver that Summers Eve ever sponsered!! Lol
  14. Good one!.....well said!
  15. bleedinbrown58

Credit where credit is was your line, sir. I just made it funnier! Lol :bow:
  16. Ill let you slide.....................this time!
  17. bleedinbrown58

i'll slide something.....
  18. jaker

jaker trolling

And does not give to United way

1BROWNWRENCH Amatuer Malthusian

These days, I am my own charity.
  20. Open wide and