The best UPS employee that ever lived.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I would say that everyone of us at one time (early in our careers) thought we were the best UPS employee. Then UPS kicks in their textbook plan on how to make a P/Oed employee who don't give a damn anymore. Being that they are so good at taking the wind out of an employees sails eventually everyone becomes just another poor slob who lives for Friday and don't give a rats butt what happens to the company.

​Did you have a point?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The best UPS employee is the one that does the job by the book and takes care of their customers and doesn't care about UPS'S fake numbers. They get the job done the way it needs to get done and don't care when they get back in. Don't hate the player UPS, hate the game lol.

The best UPS employee is the one that does the job by the book and takes care of their customers and doesn't care about UPS'S fake numbers. They get the job done the way it needs to get done and don't care when they get back in. Don't hate the player UPS, hate the game lol.
Thats me!....................come on..help Ive Gotta Package 4U!..................lol

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
That would be me. It has to be me. I'm there 60 hours a week.

This thread is now over.