The big sales pitch

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Goldilocks, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

You can add on whatever you like but I feel like this has been 29 years of nothing but a sales pitch. Lies and Deceptions......:dissapointed:
  2. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

It all starts at the top of the pyramid. FedEx is one big fabrication.
  3. thedownhillEXPRESS

thedownhillEXPRESS Well-Known Member

Just a flashy "sweatshop"
  4. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Pyramid scheme.

Big bag of bulls***.
  5. Goldilocks

Big wigs from Memphis are in Texas today until friday. Major meetings going on with all managers.Wonder what kind of Sales Pitch will be announced to us. HMMMM
  6. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

Lemme guess....
    "We need to deliver the impossible for the same price, if not lower"
    "Yeah, the economy is down, we should be able to hire guys off the street to do this, no problem"
    "Yeah, if they fail, OLCC, then 3 letters and termination" "Sorry, wouldn't wanna be 'ya"
  7. DontThrowPackages

DontThrowPackages Well-Known Member

All I can say is, it better be a just firing. Los Angeles just went through 2 weeks of terror because some guy thought he was railroaded out of his job. We're like sitting ducks out there. These management types need to read the news.
  8. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

But, wait,
    Didn't you see the "active shooter" video produced by FDX that legal made you watch?
    You're golden.
  9. Goldilocks

Our sales team graced us today with their royal presence. Driving their expensive cars, dressed to a tee, bringing smiles and donuts. Wanting us to go get that lead!
  10. Route 66

Route 66 Throbbing Member

Is there no limit to how low these clowns will stoop?
    Evidently not...I'll do those jerks job as soon as they come out and start doing mine.
    Unbelievable this place