Total Service Scam

SP101

It’s that time of year again when management talks about the “Total service plan”. You know the one they have been talking about for years where they get the drivers out earlier so that they can get back earlier so that the trailers leave earlier so that the hubs can get their work done earlier. Earlier, earlier, earlier. Is nothing but lies, lies, lies. And what has become downright insulting is that they even ask us one by one questions like what would you like your paid day to be, what would you like the start time to be, what would you like your punch out time to be? STOP, please just stop. You are wasting my time and it has become insulting.

Thebrownblob

It’s that time of year again when management talks about the “Total service plan”. You know the one they have been talking about for years where they get the drivers out earlier so that they can get back earlier so that the trailers leave earlier so that the hubs can get their work done earlier. Earlier, earlier, earlier. Is nothing but lies, lies, lies. And what has become downright insulting is that they even ask us one by one questions like what would you like your paid day to be, what would you like the start time to be, what would you like your punch out time to be? STOP, please just stop. You are wasting my time and it has become insulting.
Brownblob please come in early so we can set up your total service plan and give you the dispatch you want……
1675340666002.gif

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

I remember at one time, the corporate initiative was "first to be seen on the streets".

Now they want to be the last ?

How things change. :biggrin:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I remember at one time, the corporate initiative was "first to be seen on the streets".

during that time we were told regardless of the stop to park in the front of the business to deliver NDA so customers would see UPS delivering so early

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Can't be first when you send preload workers home or do not have enough staffing to process volume quickly. The result is a vicious cycle of shift lateness.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
And since when is this the drivers problem?