Ups partners?

homer1234!!

Its pretty apparent that Carol et al have no respect or care about their management operators. They break the bank to give the Teamsters a 5% raise or $700 a month at 50 hours a week. They give the part time sups a $1500 bonus and raise and absolutely nothing for full time management. Not even a thank you but 14% of us shown out the door. They dont realize how low the management morale is. The give us 50% MIP which will only come 2 or 3 monthe of the Teamster raise. There has been no mention of the Sales Lead Bomb that Carol et al wanted us to do on our own time. Not one of any management, even division managers, got any sales lead. We are not going to do it for free! Carol, know that the morale is low and that management will not go above and beyond anymore because you and the upper echelons dont care about your management.

Last edited by a moderator:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Its pretty apparent that Carol et al have no respect or care about their management operators. They break the bank to give the Teamsters a 5% raise or $700 a month at 50 hours a week. They give the part time sups a $1500 bonus and raise and absolutely nothing for full time management. Not even a thank you but 14% of us shown out the door. They dont realize how low the management morale is. The give us 50% MIP which will only come 2 or 3 monthe of the Teamster raise. There has been no mention of the Sales Lead Bomb that Carol et al wanted us to do on our own time. Not one of any management, even division managers, got any sales lead. We are not going to do it for free! Carol, know that the morale is low and that management will not go above and beyond anymore because you and the upper echelons dont care about your management.
Partners lmao
Did you figure all this out on your own?

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
1694546604193217.gif
1694547469641862.gif
1694547307462005.gif
1694547717406445.gif

CHEMA-DELMA

It was over when we lost the Turkey's

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
hey that's pretty good i'll try it out next time i have to pcm some hourlies, i'll update here how it went
I’m certain they have never heard it before.
When I first started in the Griffin center there was a textile mill next door and the center manager was a bit more creative: he ‘d tell us the Mills were always hiring. The company sent him to a special managers school for that one

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Here is a fun fact. Management
will make more money this year than last thanks to the pay mix change. That is the closest thing you will get to an increase, outside your merit increase.

You'll never be legendary
Nor will you be a RPCD

I’m certain they have never heard it before.
When I first started in the Griffin center there was a textile mill next door and the center manager was a bit more creative: he ‘d tell us the Mills were always hiring. The company sent him to a special managers school for that one
i'll bet mcdonalds and those mills are telling their people that UPS is always hiring too

ManInBrown

Like my Center Manager was fond of telling us: If you don’t line things here Macdonalds is always hiring!
Bingo. Spot on. Had a center manager in package that 2-3 times per week would start the PCM by pointing at the building exit door, and saying “if you don’t like it here there’s the door” lots of deer in the headlight looks behind the feeder dispatch counter the past 10-14 days. What a shame. I implore every member of management to sharpen up that resume. You’re going to need it. Safe travels. Best of luck to you all. Hope you find happiness at your next stop.