The compassion of others..do they know she makes 100k???????

Working4the1%

St. Louis UPS driver surprised by customers with check for new roof – St Louis Post-Dispatch

• Post author

Carolyn Crump, a United Parcel Service driver from St. Louis, was surprised Friday by more than 60 of her customers — and their dogs — with a check for a new roof.
Residents on Crump’s delivery route gathered Friday afternoon in Concordia Park to surprise the driver of more than 23 years.
“If I’d known this was happening, I would have brought the whole canister (of dog treats),” Crump said, holding a giant check that read “Happy Birthday.” Crump’s birthday is Monday.
Crump initially came back to the neighborhood because she was told there was a missing package. Instead, the beloved driver was led blindfolded down De Mun Avenue, where she received a check for a new roof.

falcon back

She makes more money than many that donated. I had a UPS driver in my area that complained to all the customers how mistreated he was. They would tell me how they felt sorry for him and how good I had it. I kept telling the customers how much money the UPS driver made and it didn't matter. They kept expressing their sympathy for him. He got fired for stealing packages and the customers rationalized his dishonesty because they said he needed the money. Some people are so gullible.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
She makes more money than many that donated. I had a UPS driver in my area that complained to all the customers how mistreated he was. They would tell me how they felt sorry for him and how good I had it. I kept telling the customers how much money the UPS driver made and it didn't matter. They kept expressing their sympathy for him. He got fired for stealing packages and the customers rationalized his dishonesty because they said he needed the money. Some people are so gullible.
BS story.

Zzzzz......

fedx

Extra Large Package
In this story the woman UPS driver is no doubt making $100K a year. She's been with UPS for 23 years and topped out for about 21. I bet the wonderful people who donated to her roof would feel dumb if the knew how much money she makes. She probably has enough stashed away to buy a couple of houses in cash for the people that donated to her roof.

bacha29

In this story the woman UPS driver is no doubt making $100K a year. She's been with UPS for 23 years and topped out for about 21. I bet the wonderful people who donated to her roof would feel dumb if the knew how much money she makes. She probably has enough stashed away to buy a couple of houses in cash for the people that donated to her roof.
The article failed to mention which one of her houses needed a roof.