The compassion of others..do they know she makes 100k???????

MAKAVELI

I pay enough to remain fully staffed. My operation is much smaller than UPS with tighter margins. My workers have more freedom and work much less than the average UPS driver. I’m not sure why you think compensation would be equal. How many UPS drivers are on their way home to their family at 14:30?
Cool story bro.

MAKAVELI

I pay enough to remain fully staffed. My operation is much smaller than UPS with tighter margins. My workers have more freedom and work much less than the average UPS driver. I’m not sure why you think compensation would be equal. How many UPS drivers are on their way home to their family at 14:30?
We have PT drivers as well.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
I left operations manager (BC) and moved to a new domicile. Lost 2 of my 4 weeks of vacation but gained 80% healthcare. I literally got my life back for $100 less pay per week. I don't DRO and I walk into my truck and go home.

I courted other people in my area and threw up my hands... This isn't worth the headache anymore

I had one guy ask me how do I get a Penske at 2am.... Umm if you need a Penske at 2am, I'm sure if you have bigger problems. Such as not having a spare truck. Or a spare for the spare. Or a van, or a spare for the van's spare.

They called me back a month in to my new gig.. OK we want to make you an offer.
That was funny.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Full time, buddy. They get in 7:30-8ish and are out the door by 14:30. These routes get easier every year.

Sounds like poor utilization of assets if you’re letting them go home at 2:30

zeev

They end their deliveries at 2:30 than they hang around till 4 or 5 or 6. For pickups. They pay by the day so they can string them out all day long.

MAKAVELI

They go home when their work is done. I’m sure a teamster would make the same workload last until 5.
Anyone in this industry going home at 2:30 is basically a part-time route. For a full ground truck done at that time they'd have to have almost no stem time on a super dense route. Most ground stations are spread out further than Express stations so I find that really hard to believe.

It will be fine

Anyone in this industry going home at 2:30 is basically a part-time route. For a full ground truck done at that time they'd have to have almost no stem time on a super dense route. Both ground stations are spread out further than Express stations so I find that really hard to believe.
Cool story bro

falcon back

Anyone in this industry going home at 2:30 is basically a part-time route. For a full ground truck done at that time they'd have to have almost no stem time on a super dense route. Most ground stations are spread out further than Express stations so I find that really hard to believe.
Accept facts bro. You don't know everything. Kinda looks like you don't know jack shatz.