The compassion of others..do they know she makes 100k???????

zeev

12 pages on why UPS drivers make 100k and Ground makes nothing. It’s called being organized. The funny thing one group of FedEx employees are the most well paid in the industry. That’s the organized pilots, they have not experienced the benefit reductions or the cancellation of step raises. Every time a new contract comes up Freddy has to give in because. How would it look if you drove to the ramp and the pilots were at the gate with picket signs. Thank you PSP drivers.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
I'm surprised all the ground drivers don't quit during the holidays and just become PVDs for UPS would be a big step up in paycheck for them
I'll tell you exactly why. The uniforms look like smeared dog poop, you have to hide all your piercings and tats, you can't have a liquid lunch, turn left, and sniff the panties at Victoria's Secret.
It's all about quality of life!

I'll tell you exactly why. The uniforms look like smeared dog poop, you have to hide all your piercings and tats, you can't have a liquid lunch, turn left, and sniff the panties at Victoria's Secret.
It's all about quality of life!
Well I can see your point
But having 8 weeks of pay time off, plus a pension plus free healthcare
I wouldn't want that either

How many years does it take to get 8 weeks paid time off?
Every supplement is slightly different
Where I'm at after one year to get one week's vacation one sick day and one personal day
After 2 years you get 2 weeks vacation 3 sick days and 3 personal days
A three years you got no additional vacation time you get five sick days and five personal days
10 years at your third week vacation
15 years a year 4th week vacation
20 years your fifth week of vacation
And a 25 years you get 6 weeks vacation

It will be fine

Every supplement is slightly different
Where I'm at after one year to get one week's vacation one sick day and one personal day
After 2 years you get 2 weeks vacation 3 sick days and 3 personal days
A three years you got no additional vacation time you get five sick days and five personal days
10 years at your third week vacation
15 years a year 4th week vacation
20 years your fifth week of vacation
And a 25 years you get 6 weeks vacation
So you think saying who wants 8 weeks paid is an accurate comment when it takes 25 years to get there? My guys start earning paid time off their first week on the job.

It will be fine

Did I mention pension and free healthcare?
Paid holidays?
Why don't you quit busting my balls and tell us how much you pay your underpaid drivers?
I pay enough to remain fully staffed. My operation is much smaller than UPS with tighter margins. My workers have more freedom and work much less than the average UPS driver. I’m not sure why you think compensation would be equal. How many UPS drivers are on their way home to their family at 14:30?

I pay enough to remain fully staffed. My operation is much smaller than UPS with tighter margins. My workers have more freedom and work much less than the average UPS driver. I’m not sure why you think compensation would be equal. How many UPS drivers are on their way home to their family at 14:30?
Nice deflection but you still haven't answered my question
How much money do they make per year?
Did they have healthcare? And if so how much do they pay for it?
How much pay time off do they have?
What about pension or 401K match?

It will be fine

Nice deflection but you still haven't answered my question
How much money do they make per year?
Did they have healthcare? And if so how much do they pay for it?
How much pay time off do they have?
What about pension or 401K match?
It depends on how much work they are capable of. The average range is $40-55k. They pay half their health insurance premium, 2 weeks paid time off, paid holidays and 4% 401k match. Most work under 40hrs/wk. The guys that want more work and want to work 6 days a week can make significantly more.

It depends on how much work they are capable of. The average range is $40-55k. They pay half their health insurance premium, 2 weeks paid time off, paid holidays and 4% 401k match. Most work under 40hrs/wk. The guys that want more work and want to work 6 days a week can make significantly more.
That's a much better answer thank you for clarifying