The Forums and Threads on BrownCafe

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Don't think AC, think swamp cooler. Much more practical in an open door vehicle. Works best in a low humidity evironment though. Of course you'd have to keep a water reservoir filled.
If you can make a small swamp cooler for guys jocks then you'd be on to something....

542thruNthru

I'd be more concerned with the manner of the felines death. Was the perp...err, owner... trying to hide the deceased from a coroners investigation?
:-)

There were some unconfirmed reports that the feline in question died from drowning in tears of loneliness and aggressive petting.

The case is still under investigation.

rickyb

I like how you come on hear thinking you're going to change minds or something. Your views of a Utopian paradise can't work. Never has, never will.

And you say we would design our trucks so that the back doesn't get hot in August. So if we were in control, we'd have our cardboard air conditioned even though the doors open over 150 times a day letting all the air out every 2 minutes? C'mon man.
i think its a utopian idea to think that capitalism has ever worked if you factor in climate change.

i forgot what it would take to stop any further climate change, so i dont know if capitalism is even compatible with environmental requirements.