The Mouth of HATE SPEECH says something even more ridiculous on the AIR!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The new sponsers are lining up and fighting for a spot on line.
Somebody kept mentioning a sponser who left and it was something I never heard of.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"Jane, you ignorant slut" never got so much attention!!

NOt even close to the same connotation.

Why do you seem to want to continue to defend limbaugh despite the huge outcry against him? Why as a woman, do you support the denigration of another woman?

Something is very wrong with that logic.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The president and CEO of carbonite after a face to face meeting with limbaugh and after an apology issued by Limbaugh still decided to WITHDRAWAL all advertising on Rush's show! From his statement:

CEO of Carbonite, David Friend, had this to say yesterday evening following an apology from Rush:
""No one with daughters the age of Sandra Fluke, and I have two, could possibly abide the insult and abuse heaped upon this courageous and well-intentioned young lady. Mr. Limbaugh, with his highly personal attacks on Miss Fluke, overstepped any reasonable bounds of decency. Even though Mr. Limbaugh has now issued an apology, we have nonetheless decided to withdraw our advertising from his show. We hope that our action, along with the other advertisers who have already withdrawn their ads, will ultimately contribute to a more civilized public discourse.""

I hope this sends a clear message to LIMBAUGH and those that think along the same lines as LIMBAUGH. HATRED DOESNT SELL.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
NOt even close to the same connotation.

Why do you seem to want to continue to defend limbaugh despite the huge outcry against him? Why as a woman, do you support the denigration of another woman?

Something is very wrong with that logic.

Peace

TOS
To me, Rush is no different than your buddy, Maher. Maher denigrates women for fun & profit. You don't fault him. Shouldn't you demand the same standards of behavior no matter who it is speaking??

island1fox

It always strikes me as very amusing when people claim how personally responsible they are --yet many of them want Mommie and Daddy to take care of them, then they want their union to take care of them and then of course they need the government to take care of them.

wkmac

It always strikes me as very amusing when people claim how personally responsible they are --yet many of them want Mommie and Daddy to take care of them, then they want their union to take care of them and then of course they need the government to take care of them.

So are you now advocating stateless society too or are you still locked into mommie and daddie but just on your own idea of "limited" basis?

Seems to me you have a problem there hoss!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Curious, did Ms. Fluke present the paperwork that she spent $3000.00 last year on contraception ??? Obviously, she wouldn't be asking for the gov't to cover her unless she was really spending that much.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

So, Rush needs to take personal responsibility for his big effing mouth, and not have Big Business and the GOP take care of him.

island1fox

See Post 150----No problems for me -I do what I want ,when I want, buy what I want ---need nuthin from nobody . I have worked hard and long and developed my wealth---extremely diversied and protected. The idiots on the Right or the Left will have a very hard time having any impact on me or my family . I also do what I can with worthy charities that truly assist the needy not the lazy- willingly --not forced by an inept government. It is bad enough I follow tax laws to the letter and pay what Ceaser demands.

Even if the world comes to a tragic end --in that evil unfair system I have gone from rags to riches. I am living the "viva loca " No matter the ending I have played the game of life and won. While there is much more than wealth for happiness in this life --let me tell you something " HOSS" it sure don't hurt !!!

One of the highlites for me --I like and respect the person I see in the mirror.

Big Government, Small Government , Obama, Romney etc etc ----I could care less --Government large or small are inept idiots. I just have to tolerate them. Please do not tell me how I must be protected--nearest police about one hour away ---Whatever happens -I will take care of myself -let the chips fall where they may --I fully realize that death will come to all of us --I won't go as far as John Calvin and Pre-destination --but I ENJOY my Life --- One second,minute,day etc at a time. I also do not spend alot of time worrying about the "next" life ---When the time comes I will leave this world with peace in my heart and mind. I laugh and do not respond when people tell me how "lucky" I have been. Life is not a poker game.

island1fox

Nothing like a free society that demands any differing voice or position -must be eliminated --unless you are comics like Stewart and Maher the news source for many young lefties.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Today, the much anticipated explanation from Rush Limbaugh was broadcasted. As expected, he didnt back away from his intentions, only clarifying that he used the "wrong" words but the intent was still the same. In other words, ms fluke is still a slut and a prostitute, he just should have used "other" words to make that description. Thats not where it ended however. He furthered his explanation by telling his audience how he came to be in this situation.

Of course, its not "his" fault, oh no. He had another explanation for his involvement in the Fluke story. It couldnt be because he "mischaracterized" ms Flukes testimony by exaggerating what she said, oh no, thats not it, or how about the fact that he asked for a sex tape from ms Fluke, nope, thats not it... so then, what is the reason??

Well, if you said he was "tricked" into it by the liberal democrats, then you are CORRECT!! Yes folks, in his best attempt to sound less like a :censored2:bag and more like an enima bag, RUSH explained for hours how the democrats "set him up" and he "FELL FOR IT".

Unbelievably, he wouldnt take ownership of his actions and merely ranted on about how he fell for a liberal trick because he is "NAIVE".

Seriously? He described himself as NAIVE? Please, are his fans this gulible?

He ranted on about the big "scam" to run a phoney issue by the american public, set up by George Stephanopolis the month before during a debate, then some hearings and the introduction of Ms Fluke by calculation where she would make some statements that the liberal democrats "KNEW" that he would react to in a manner that could be described as outrage, and when "he" did, he was caught in the liberal democrat TRAP!

WOW! 2 hours to explain this scenario and that was the best explanation he could come up with?

The story is sooooo plausable... NOT.

Instead of just saying he said something he shouldnt have because he personally attacked a female he knew nothing about, instead, he tried to blame the democrats for "trapping" him.

A new low for Limbaugh and his supporters, however, i must add that i want to say THANK YOU to Rush for the reminder how ignorant he and his audience that supports him are.

Althouse: The Rush Limbaugh show is on in a few minutes. I'm live-blogging it.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
One thing is certain, she is a fame-hungry media whore.
FLUKE’S TV APPEARANCES
• Ed Schultz’s show Thursday March 1
• Today Show Friday March 2
• Andrea Mitchell’s show Friday, March 2
• CBS News Friday, March 2
• CNN—Dana Bash interview March 2
• Hardball- MSNBC March 2
• “The View” today

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
One thing is certain, she is a fame-hungry media whore.
FLUKE’S TV APPEARANCES
• Ed Schultz’s show Thursday March 1
• Today Show Friday March 2
• Andrea Mitchell’s show Friday, March 2
• CBS News Friday, March 2
• CNN—Dana Bash interview March 2
• Hardball- MSNBC March 2
• “The View” today

Hmmm. Maybe she's popular because Pig Boy stepped on his Johnson big time and has created a firestorm of anger that will spill-over into the GOP Primary race. Think this has scored some points for Republicans? Maybe not...