The Parental Rights in Education Bill is now Law.

rickyb

Sorry ricky, we live in the real world in Florida where workers work for a paycheck. Not some fantasy world where businesses are forced by government to give workers super high wages and loads of time off as well as pay for them to go to college.
You mean many eu countries lol

rickyb

And the workers in other states that closed down also got Covid.
Cases per million

Screenshot_20220401-191409_Firefox.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hows the union rate?

Is small biz expanding?

Hows housing affordability?

Hows transportation costs going?

Hows tuition prices?

Spoiler alert, nader has nothing good to say about desantis

I could not care less what Ralph Nader thinks about my governor. He doesn’t live here. His opinion doesn’t matter. As far as the rest of your post, when you rewrite it in readable English, I’ll respond.

vantexan

Yes they r u nit

Btw i will post about china in another thread, my roommate lived there for a few years
Prove it. Greece went down that road and is flat broke with their hand out begging. You think that somehow these countries have figured out how to give everything to the workers. Not happening.

rickyb

Prove it. Greece went down that road and is flat broke with their hand out begging. You think that somehow these countries have figured out how to give everything to the workers. Not happening.
Thats 1 country and thats not bc of the workers lol

If u dont believe me youtube some videos of ppl who lived in north america and eu.