The perfect solution to the problem of peeing in a bottle.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
NO NO NO......I actually have a lot of respect for them. Capiche?
B1635271-03A6-499E-81CE-0BA04691B49A.gif

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
On topic: no need for fancy nonsense. Every single one of the package cars we have has holes busted out somewhere in the floorboard of the cargo area. Stop reinventing the wheel.

Brownwind

So I have noticed that in all of the newer package cars there is an access plate to the fuel tank in the floor under shelf 1 that is held down with 4 screws. (see photo below).

Instead of expecting us to pee in bottles in order to avoid breaking trace to drive to a restroom...Automotive needs to install spring-loaded hinges on this plate it to allow the driver to flip it open and use it as a urinal.

Its the perfect solution; no mess, no spilling, no leaky bottles to empty out or deal with. Just flip up the cover, pee, and drive away....leaving nothing behind but a puddle on the ground.

Imagine the increase in SPORH that will be possible by allowing the driver to multitask and urinate at the same time he is moving his next 10 stops up into the 30-60" shelf 1 preselection area per the 340 methods. Instead of having to waste time sorting with one hand while holding a bottle in the other, he will be free to sort with both hands...provided that his aim is good.

This could work for the ladies too; simply remove the cardboard tube from the inside of a roll of DR bags and Voila...a handy aiming spout that can be employed from within the complete privacy of the package compartment. You wont be able to sort your next few stops like the guys will, of course, but I am quite sure that I.E. will grant an additional time allowance to the female drivers in the interest of equality.

Lets hope that Automotive and I.E can see the obvious wisdom of my idea and begin the necessary modifications as soon as possible!
View attachment 3996
How about just driving to a restroom and not worrying about it.