THE REALITY OF THE U.P.S. CONTRACT

Stonefish

UPS has the deep pockets to make their plan "sustainable".
This is evident as they have endured a period of unprecedented, unparalleled, skyrocketing costs, while maintaining record profits.
Nothing has happened to make us think this trend isn't "sustainable".
Teamster run Teamcare however is being billed as unsustainable by the organizations President before many of us have even been enrolled.
How do we keep losing you guys?

Deep Sustainable record profits

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Those deep pockets are for shareholders, not the employees.
Stop trying to reason with him. Don't you know UPS has deep pockets they should just throw that money away instead of trying to invest for the future to keep the business going. Crazy me
Shame on me for wanting to keep what I have earned through hard work and perseverance.
I am just not ready to give up what so many have worked so hard for and make the slow transition into indentured servitude like so many other union workers have in this union.

Stonefish

Shame on me for wanting to keep what I have earned through hard work and perseverance.
I am just not ready to give up what so many have worked so hard for and make the slow transition into indentured servitude like so many other union workers have in this union.

So many voted yes for the unsustainable plan. Why?

upschuck

This shows how out of touch with reality you are. I'll let this stand on its own.

Irishman Collins

Stonefish, I love my Union to but I am completely disapointed at our U.P.S. I.B.T leaders and our Ohio leaders. The reason people were voting yes is because their leaders have been trying to keep them in the dark about the A.C.A and the lack of protection for Taft Hartley Plans. If they had the truth the Master would of never passed

Sent using BrownCafe App

upschuck

Stonefish, I love my Union to but I am completely disapointed at our U.P.S. I.B.T leaders and our Ohio leaders. The reason people were voting yes is because their leaders have been trying to keep them in the dark about the A.C.A and the lack of protection for Taft Hartley Plans. If they had the truth the Master would of never passed

Sent using BrownCafe App
So what protection is there for the UPS plan? Don't say UPS's deep pockets that you will not get your hands into.

Stonefish

Sent using BrownCafe App

That's a matter of opinion.