The religion of peace strikes again...

newfie

The vatican would have been perfectly happy to continue their policy of covering it all up and allowing the pedo priests to continue their abuse forever. They were exposed by investigative journalism and they have subsequently been forced into "transparency" by the court system. They have fought it every step of the way.

and thus we keep ignoring the many positives of the Vatican and feeding on the seedy instead.

if it rocks your boat go for it.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
and thus we keep ignoring the many positives of the Vatican and feeding on the seedy instead.
Ah yes, the many positives:

VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis came under new pressure Wednesday to punish bishops who covered up for pedophile priests when a U.N. human rights panel accused the Vatican of systematically protecting its reputation instead of looking out for the safety of children.
In a scathing report that thrilled victims and stunned the Vatican, the United Nations committee said the Holy See maintained a “code of silence” that enabled priests to sexually abuse tens of thousands of children worldwide over decades with impunity.

if it rocks your boat go for it.

You're the one who brought up sexual abuse of children by members of the clergy, I'm just following your lead.

newfie

Thanks for bringing that to our attention.....some of us may not have known.

I'm still trying to figure out what that has to do with post #2873.
Ah yes, the many positives:

VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis came under new pressure Wednesday to punish bishops who covered up for pedophile priests when a U.N. human rights panel accused the Vatican of systematically protecting its reputation instead of looking out for the safety of children.
In a scathing report that thrilled victims and stunned the Vatican, the United Nations committee said the Holy See maintained a “code of silence” that enabled priests to sexually abuse tens of thousands of children worldwide over decades with impunity.

You're the one who brought up sexual abuse of children by members of the clergy, I'm just following your lead.

you should reread the thread my response was to someone else who brought it up.
you actually answered my point or I should say endorsed it. Nothing on muslim abuse of children?

trickpony1

Newfie is also the one who brought up the many positives of the Catholic religion.

Would you care to expound on the many positives of Iraq and the islam religion?

We're waiting........

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Newfie is also the one who brought up the many positives of the Catholic religion.

Would you care to expound on the many positives of Iraq and the islam religion?

We're waiting........
I don't have anything positive to say about either one of them. That's your bag.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
you should reread the thread my response was to someone else who brought it up.
you actually answered my point or I should say endorsed it. Nothing on muslim abuse of children?
Muslims abuse children, so do christians. You seem to really struggle with the second part.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Well, some christians do seem intent on giving them a run for their money.
If you think these attacks by MUSLIMS in the US are over, I will tell you that they haven't even really started yet.

BTW, keep your family away from malls and movie theaters in the next few weeks.