The religion of peace strikes again...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What was racist about her post? Other than in your own mind?

Well, coming from another racist, I guess you wouldnt see the problem.

America has been plagued with racism from whites for decades. Signage displaying that racism has been memorialized for everyone to see over all these decades.

Here's a few, and then go back and look at the photo she posted.

no-irish-need-apply-sign.jpg

colored-sign.jpg

no-jews-allowed1.jpg

NoColorsAllowed.jpg

White-Colored-Sep-Accom.jpg

Morelucks insensitive photo depicts a "generalization" that ALL muslims are terrorists.

This makes her posting: RACIST.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special

America has been plagued with racism from whites for decades. Signage displaying that racism has been memorialized for everyone to see over all these decades.

colored-sign.jpg

no-jews-allowed1.jpg

NoColorsAllowed.jpg

Morelucks insensitive photo depicts a "generalization" that ALL muslims are terrorists.

TOS.

So you respond by posting racist images that have nothing to do with moreluck? That just reinforces the evidence of the only racist is you. And you might want to study up a bit. Muslim isn't a race.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So you respond by posting racist images that have nothing to do with moreluck? That just reinforces the evidence of the only racist is you. And you might want to study up a bit. Muslim isn't a race.

NO, I point out her racism in supporting signage in america that demonstrates a segregation of one class of people just as this country did for over 200 years.

Any celebration of the segregation of one class of people is pure racism in its purest form.

Of course, any racist would disagree and feel that signage is next to nothing.

Maybe you will re evaluate your mind.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member

colored-sign.jpg

no-jews-allowed1.jpg

NoColorsAllowed.jpg

TOS.
It was more along the lines of All Muslims don't eat pork !! But you take what you want from it.

oldngray

nowhere special
Are you just a trolling bomb thrower?
The reports, at this point (5PM EDT)say he was a normal, nice guy who got fired yesterday for stealing a radiator from a race shop.

Something made him crazy enough to do this, but for a mod to post this innuendo in a thread with this title is beyond what any reasonable person would do, let alone a mod.

Imagine media picking that statement up?

He didn't get fired for stealing a radiator. That company sued but he and UPS won the suit.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He didn't get fired for stealing a radiator. That company sued but he and UPS won the suit.
Yes, the news i had was before that was reported. Photog, however made a baseless charge about him being Muslim, and that was the reason for the shooting. He, or someone else, decided to delete those posts.

He really should not be a mod.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yes, the news i had was before that was reported. Photog, however made a baseless charge about him being Muslim, and that was the reason for the shooting. He, or someone else, decided to delete those posts.

He really should not be a mod.
I was just funning around to see if I could get a doofus to bite.
Someone has to be the worst MOD ever.
Life is good!

wkmac

It was in Current Events! Enough said.

Think again! You also posted it one other place. It was there more than Current Events I felt it was most inappropriate.

I might not venture far in posting but that doesn't mean I don't look outside the forest.
:wink-very:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Think again! You also posted it one other place. It was there more than Current Events I felt it was most inappropriate.

I might not venture far in posting but that doesn't mean I don't look outside the forest.
:wink-very:
Go to work!

I went to delete that one once I posted in Current Events but Cheryl beat me to it.