The religion of peace strikes again...

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have always clearly stated that I am debt free, except for my mortgage.
Of course the remark went whizzing by your head....whoosh !!
"Take out the unfunded wars".....this is what I was referring to......you can't take out something that's there and due.....it would be like saying "except for my mortgage I am debt free.
Get it ? If not, just move on , nothing to see here.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What happens when two versions of HATE are mixed in the same room???

Ask TED CRUZ....

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/09/ted-cruz-booed-israel-comments-110848.html

This maroon was booed off the stage by the Christian Defense Group, but why??

Well, these Christians hate JEWS, ( like most christians going back to the 1500's) and when CRUZ tried to honor Israel, these Christians BOOED him off the stage.

Cruz walked off, calling them a hate group.

What did he expect?

Did he actually believe "Christian activists" were nice people?

Serves him right. I dislike both groups, Cruz and the christian defense group.

Personally, I am glad christians like these people demonstrate that religious bigotry still exists within the christian movement.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
ObamaSpeech.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
What happens when two versions of HATE are mixed in the same room???

Ask TED CRUZ....

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/09/ted-cruz-booed-israel-comments-110848.html

This maroon was booed off the stage by the Christian Defense Group, but why??

Well, these Christians hate JEWS, ( like most christians going back to the 1500's) and when CRUZ tried to honor Israel, these Christians BOOED him off the stage.

Cruz walked off, calling them a hate group.

What did he expect?

Did he actually believe "Christian activists" were nice people?

Serves him right. I dislike both groups, Cruz and the christian defense group.

Personally, I am glad christians like these people demonstrate that religious bigotry still exists within the christian movement.

TOS.
I don't think they hate Jews. I think they hate supporting Israel with BILLIONS in aid every year. I know I hate sending them free money every year. But in no way do I hate Jews.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't think they hate Jews. I think they hate supporting Israel with BILLIONS in aid every year. I know I hate sending them free money every year. But in no way do I hate Jews.

Ya, that makes sense. Hate the money, not the Jews.

Hope you didnt put too much time into that thought.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It's obvious that you can't seem to grasp the idea that we can no longer afford to pay to fix all of the other nations problems.

and it seems like you still are absolutely clueless when it comes to dealing with reality.

Here is the final moments of Ted Cruz's BOO-FEST ( and i dont mean anything having to do with halloween, although it was probably a nightmare for cruz)

Go ahead, listen to the crowd, see if they hate jews or not.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
and it seems like you still are absolutely clueless when it comes to dealing with reality.

Here is the final moments of Ted Cruz's BOO-FEST ( and i dont mean anything having to do with halloween, although it was probably a nightmare for cruz)

Go ahead, listen to the crowd, see if they hate jews or not.

TOS.

Do you even know why Cruz was booed? It was at a group of Arab Christians and he was not supposed to mention Israel - but they forgot to tell him that.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Do you even know why Cruz was booed? It was at a group of Arab Christians and he was not supposed to mention Israel - but they forgot to tell him that.

OOOH, now they are ARAB christians, and I expect you to tell me next those are the "bad christians", Right?

What part of "traditionalists" did you miss in my post?

You believe you are a christian, but your not. You are a hybrid "americanized" christian which is so far removed from "traditionalists" it isnt even funny.

Thats the best laugh Ive had all day.. "they are arab christians"... "they forgot to tell him"....

Sounds like Cruz is a patronizing jackhole who thinks his message of hate will counter the message of hate by christians?

The guy needs to STFU and go back to Cuba. Fidel is waiting for him.

TOS.