The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Thebrownblob

And I've repeatedly said there should be accountability for every dollar spent. And you've repeatedly said the Ukrainians can't win and the Russians aren't going away. Tell that to the Finns.
Repeatedly saying something and having it happen or not the same thing. And Ukraine absolutely cannot beat Russia. Without our money and equipment, Do you even doubt that? They still aren’t winning now it’s a stalemate at best and going nowhere. But I forgot I’m talking to a war strategy, is who knows everything you’re even smarter than Hungrys. president.

vantexan

Repeatedly saying something and having it happen or not the same thing. And Ukraine absolutely cannot beat Russia. Without our money and equipment, Do you even doubt that? They still aren’t winning now it’s a stalemate at best and going nowhere. But I forgot I’m talking to a war strategy, is who knows everything you’re even smarter than Hungrys. president.
Orban has been leaning towards Russia lately because the woke Europeans have constantly attacked him. Shocking.

I don't know everything. But if I disagree with you on anything you have a meltdown and accuse me of being a know it all. Thanks, I guess.

Thebrownblob

Orban has been leaning towards Russia lately because the woke Europeans have constantly attacked him. Shocking.

I don't know everything. But if I disagree with you on anything you have a meltdown and accuse me of being a know it all. Thanks, I guess.
Interesting I’m melting down when I’m giving you my opinion. Even more funny that you trust the woke, European and our woke governments judgment here, but par the course.

And it really sounds like he’s leaning towards Russia😂🙄

“Emotionally it's tragic, all of our hearts are with the Ukrainians,” Orban, 59, told Bloomberg Editor-in-Chief John Micklethwait on Tuesday. “But I'm talking as a politician who should save lives.” “There's no chance to win this war,” he added.

Maybe he’s the only boy in the room he realizes people are dying unnecessarily and someone needs to figure out a way to settle this peacefully.

Last edited:

vantexan

Interesting I’m melting down when I’m giving you my opinion.

And it really sounds like he’s leaning towards Russia😂🙄

“Emotionally it's tragic, all of our hearts are with the Ukrainians,” Orban, 59, told Bloomberg Editor-in-Chief John Micklethwait on Tuesday. “But I'm talking as a politician who should save lives.” “There's no chance to win this war,” he added.

Maybe he’s the only boy in the room he realizes people are dying and necessarily and someone needs to figure out a way to settle this peacefully.
If they can get it done great. As long as Ukraine wants to fight and Russia keeps attacking them then it's between them.

Go back and look at all your posts on Ukraine. If I disagree with you I'm a RINO, I stand with Biden, etc. Every time.

vantexan

And then threw it all down the tubes in 2020 and spent like a drunken sailor? Even threaten to primary the one guy who questioned it Thomas Massey. And I’m sorry Trump getting rid of all my deductions did not help me on taxes one bit, it may have helped big businesses, but it didn’t help me and most people like me.
Most families saw a $6000 average increase in income under Trump. 2020 was pandemic panic. I think he was wrong on a lot of that too. Especially rushing the vaccines.

Thebrownblob

Most families saw a $6000 average increase in income under Trump. 2020 was pandemic panic. I think he was wrong on a lot of that too. Especially rushing the vaccines.
I think panicking was what did him in. Allowed a lot of people to manipulate him thinking they would be on his side and they were never going to be no matter what he did.

vantexan

You're the RINO to my DINO. Too close to the center for anyone's comfort.
Nah, I'm a lot more conservative than you are liberal. But some folks don't want to hear anything but their view. I'm trying to not be a Trump-no-matter-what. Or gloss over things some Republicans do while pointing out what Democrats do. But the first time I disagree with a Republican.....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Amazing how easily the mainstream media brainwashes people. Seriously do any of you people ever stop to ask yourselves why you care about Ukraine? It's cause the talking heads told you to.

Thebrownblob

Amazing how easily the mainstream media brainwashes people. Seriously do any of you people ever stop to ask yourselves why you care about Ukraine? It's cause the talking heads told you to.
Nope they’re part of the squishy middle their discernment is why we are in the shape We are in now, the ultra hard-core left we’re always going to support whatever their leader and Warhawk Joe Biden was doing. Sad and pathetic certainly, but completely predictable. These are the same people who for years have said the FBI is full of great people, that cannot be true At this point, the FBI is either two types of people, complete Stasi tyrants, or complete cowards, unwilling to go against the system or turn their leader ship over for what they’ve done.

vantexan

Before Ukraine became a topic to consider I visited Lviv, Ukraine in 2018 for a month. Lviv was on the map of travel bloggers because it's a very beautiful, very affordable city and I was considering it for retirement. I had also on the same trip visited Georgia, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan. Had numerous people talk to me about the Russians. So yes I care a good bit about what happens there.

Thebrownblob

Before Ukraine became a topic to consider I visited Lviv, Ukraine in 2018 for a month. Lviv was on the map of travel bloggers because it's a very beautiful, very affordable city and I was considering it for retirement. I had also on the same trip visited Georgia, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan. Had numerous people talk to me about the Russians. So yes I care a good bit about what happens there.
Lots of ex-pats and former defense freelance defense contractors, bought property there and retired there. Especially in the early to mid 2000s because it was a great place to wash your money, one of the most corrupt countries on the face of the Earth.

vantexan

Lots of ex-pats and former defense freelance defense contractors, bought property there and retired there. Especially in the early to mid 2000s because it was a great place to wash your money, one of the most corrupt countries on the face of the Earth.
Oh? From what I could see from years of research and visiting very few Americans lived there and the few who did had married Ukrainians. Otherwise with their laws it's very difficult to stay. It was popular with travel bloggers but that's about it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Cool story bro....

20230114_223512.jpg

Thebrownblob