The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

vantexan

Cops never falsely arrest the innocent?
They absolutely do. I've seen video on YouTube of crooked cops getting nailed for it. But it stretches credulity a bit to say all those rioters and looters who got arrested in 2020 were being falsely charged. Thank goodness people like Kamala Harris worked so diligently to protect them!

Next Day Error

X - Other
Thank you for admitting you radical extremist left wing Democrats are okay with rioting and looting.
Logical fallacy: Bifurcation.

I am employing dialectical thinking.

I am not "okay with rioting and looting". Each individual who was caught breaking the law was hopefully found guilty. I also know that due to the chaos of each situation and the dragnet style of policing in these complicated situations that many may have been swept up and unduly jailed. This is why I support bail funds. Each individual is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

It's part of the reason I voted for Biden. How much rioting and looting have we had under Biden than we had under Trump?

Next Day Error

X - Other
But you're okay with Kamala fundraising to get rioters and looters out of jail.

Okay Austin, sure thing.
Read my post again.

I support the idea of bail funds. Many of the poor can't afford to pay their way out of jail until their trial date. Many that are arrested in events like peaceful protests with riots breaking out by bad actors adjacent to the protests are caught up in mass arrests. It happens.

I believe in liberty and justice for all.

Box Ox

11.png

Box Ox

Would me. I want the coup to succeed, if this is a coup.

I'm not sure that the use of a tactical nuke by Russians on Russians would necessarily lessen the chances of regime change and an end to the war in Ukraine. Hopefully Russian military elements already see the writing on the wall and wouldn't go along with such orders if given by people who probably don't have a lot of time left.

vantexan

I'm not sure that the use of a tactical nuke by Russians on Russians would necessarily lessen the chances of regime change and an end to the war in Ukraine. Hopefully Russian military elements already see the writing on the wall and wouldn't go along with such orders if given by people who probably don't have a lot of time left.
It might bring on a wider revolt by people who want to stop a mad man. Good point.

Next Day Error

X - Other
I read it correctly.

You explained why you're okay with Kamala Harris fundraising to get rioters and looters out of jail. Criminals need to be let out of jail because hurr durr justice. SMH
Being let out of jail on bond doesn’t mean they don’t have a trial date and adjudication, genius. You surely know this and are just being obtuse.

newolddude

Sounds like this is barely a coup. A private mercenary firm took over an unimportant city.

The Americans version of this would be if Blackwater took over Louisville or Albuquerque.