The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

rickyb

So un stuff and terrorist organizations. Got it.And for future reference I could go on wiki right now to show a billion wars. Not a smart source.
i can quote chomsky, chris hedges, and ralph nader too if that helps

trump was terribly corrupt. so is biden. so was obama....get the picture?

rickyb

So un stuff and terrorist organizations. Got it.And for future reference I could go on wiki right now to show a billion wars. Not a smart source.
Libya, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan, and has used special forces offensively in several African nations.

Box Ox

i can quote chomsky
IMG_2959.jpeg

Brown Down

i can quote chomsky, chris hedges, and ralph nader too if that helps

trump was terribly corrupt. so is biden. so was obama....get the picture?
Still not 5 to 7. The war on terror is many fronts and 1 "war" if you want to call it that. We had more peace with him than without. Corrupt or not that doesn't change that.

Box Ox

Libya, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan
You just said we’re at war with these countries. Prove it.
under trump yes
Prove that the US was fighting seven wars at the same time.
prove that america didnt spend 1 trillion dollars on war every year

Why are you trying to change your argument now? Prove the seven simultaneous wars.

Brown Down

prove that america didnt spend 1 trillion dollars on war every year unofficially

View attachment 456181
what are you doing with this money? Military Spending by Country 2023

are you saying if i go on democracynow, nader.org, or chris hedges website its not going to show me america being involved in every single one of those countries i listed
Being involved in and being at war with are 2 entirely different things. You keep changing what we were talking about. We went from no new wars to maintained wars to conflicts, to spending to military bases. No wonder people hate dealing with you.