The Sorry State Of The American Romantic Voter

So how was the economy when Obama took office? Did you forget about the Wall-street collapse and great recession already?

Since Obama has taken office my house has finally regained value and my 401k and investments are at record highs and I am making more money than ever before in my working career.

Obama still hasn't taken my guns away.:biggrin:
That is a form of trickle down. It is ALL the Fed. The rich have gotten richer and the poor have gotten poorer. Your investments are at record highs because of what some economists call the great asset bubble or the great qe debacle. Unfortunately the poor are left behind because they don't have the money you had to invest. David Tepper told you years ago that with QE, everything will go up.

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
friend the Republicans can do better I am ready to give that person a shot? Another Bush or Bridgegate Christie will not work.
Do the Republicans actually have any new ideas? Maybe they should focus on new ideas instead of Hillary Clinton?

please do a little reasearch of Rand Paul

purplesky

That is a form of trickle down. It is ALL the Fed. The rich have gotten richer and the poor have gotten poorer. Your investments are at record highs because of what some economists call the great asset bubble or the great qe debacle. Unfortunately the poor are left behind because they don't have the money you had to invest. David Tepper told you years ago that with QE, everything will go up.

American corporations are sitting on record piles of cash and most of it is sitting offshore.
Companies are paying bigger dividends and mergers and acquisitions are happening because so many companies are just making ridiculous profits and not hiring and not giving their work force a raise at all.

The fed is definitely having in impact on the markets but its not ALL the fed?

The irony in this economy is if you take Obamacare care off the table it does look like a Republicans dream economy as wages stay really low for the middle-class and the rich just get richer.

Its just Globalization. America lost its high standard of living 3 decades ago as the race to the bottom started for the American middle-class.

I love how some Teamsters bitch about Hoffa when the reality is in 2014 that Republicans are waging a constant war against all unions private or public. So enjoy your Teamster wage now with your pension while you still have it because if the Republicans have their way they will destroy the Teamsters union and you will then be bitching about your tiny ass FDX ground type paycheck.

The people that now control corporate America could care less about America as they fly over the world in their private jets.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
how about a show of hands. how many of my fellow Teamsters voted for Hoffa jr. thinking that lightening or magic would hit twice just because of a name?

where did that get us?

how many of us voted for Obama because of his race under some romantic notion that that would make a difference?

now, we have the Hillary nightmare rearing its ugly head very shortly in 2016.

are romantic Americans going to vote this women ( who couldn't find the truth if her life depended on it) just because "it's time for a women president?"

god help us.
It's not romantic voters. It's ignorant voters.

moreluck

golden ticket member
the reason I called it "romantic" is because most ignorant ( you're right) voters fall in love with the idea of another Hoffa or a black president or a women pres.
If a voter casst a ballot for a black candidate just because he's black....that voter is a romantic racist !!

10 point

So whats your point? Bush(His call and war as commander in chiefriend) and Cheney took us into Iraq based on their lie about the weapons of mass destruction? 4500 Americans dead and trillions spent on a joke invasion that was supposed to free Iraq. The biggest military blunder in American history brought to the world by Bush and Cheney.

Hillary Clinton would not have invaded Iraq based on a lie.
It's still being reported that we bombed Saddam's chemical weapons bunkers and we still can't get close to them.

4500 Americans died over there. That is always painful but look at the death toll in Syria for the last two years.

No one likes war. We should have bombed him into submission IMO. There's no easy answer but WMDs were bombed. Chemical (including Sarin gas) weapons are WMDs by classification.

10 point

So whats your point? Bush(His call and war as commander in chiefriend) and Cheney took us into Iraq based on their lie about the weapons of mass destruction? 4500 Americans dead and trillions spent on a joke invasion that was supposed to free Iraq. The biggest military blunder in American history brought to the world by Bush and Cheney.

Hillary Clinton would not have invaded Iraq based on a lie.
What the?

She approved of going into Iraq and Afghanistan and most Americans wanted the murderers brought to justice or killed.
Hindsight is 20/20.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If I'm blue and I vote for a candidate just because we are both blue.....then what do I know about their ability to run the country, to lead, etc. That would make me a racist (voting on color alone) and an ignorant voter.

Atomic_Smurf

There is but one possible corrective movement in Washington today. Both parties try to discredit & destroy their influence & Hoffa has been the most vile towards them. They are working class tax paying Americans that want the money out of politics with a flat or fair tax & a restoration of the values that made our country great.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would to see the Fair Tax. Give me my full paycheck and let me decide how to spend it. Yes, the 23% national sales tax would be a huge adjustment, but I am cheap and know that I would benefit from the Fair Tax.

It would suck to lose my mortgage interest deduction.

Resident know-it-all.