Trump 2024!!

Box Ox

After the way he acted after he lost, and the lunatics that acted on his behalf, <1% chance that I'd voted for Trump in 2024. I was personally surprised that he got as many votes as he did.
He didn't get that many legal votes. Lots of cheating and/or fraud on that side.
Not unreasonable at all. @rickyb has to show ID whenever he votes for the communist favorite in Canada. Think voters in a lot of European countries have to show ID to vote as well.
So, you think there was all this fraud, yet you want to do nothing to try and limit it, priceless.

Not sure where this is coming from. I think @bottomups was just being funny and I'd be fine with mandatory voter ID in the US.

ok nothing will ever tickle your sense of outrage then.

I'll be outraged if the raid was officially only conducted to retrieve the documents the National Archives had asked Trump to return. Because then the political aspect of the whole thing would be completely obvious.

rickyb

Not unreasonable at all. @rickyb has to show ID whenever he votes for the communist favorite in Canada. Think voters in a lot of European countries have to show ID to vote as well.

Looking forward to hearing what's in the Mar-a-Lago search warrant. I've got no idea what the facts are on that.
the facts are trump was terribly corrupt like all presidents and apparently not politically connected enough to be above the law like his predecessors

newfie

I'll be outraged if the raid was officially only conducted to retrieve the documents the National Archives had asked Trump to return. Because then the political aspect of the whole thing would be completely obvious.
its the first raid of a presidents home ever. everyone including trumps lawyers agree the raid was to find classified information that he may have taken with him. A sin that many others including dems are guilty of and have never ever had a raid of their home.
this after a long string of constant attempts to undermine his presidency. Obama took a ton of stuff with him promised to return it . never did no raid no subpoena no nothing.

so I'm curious how much crap does your party have to throw against the wall, how many more fake collusion plots do they have to generate , how many more storm trooper raids from the police state before you stop deflecting and actually get outraged.

vantexan

I need to invest in the tin foil industry.
Did you not ask why didn't a court agree with the allegations or something to that effect? Tell us which court actually adjudicated one of these cases? They were all thrown out. The courts refused to touch them.

floridays

After the way he acted after he lost, and the lunatics that acted on his behalf, <1% chance that I'd voted for Trump in 2024. I was personally surprised that he got as many votes as he did.
Enjoy the continuation of the current :poop: show then.
The man has not had one minute of peace since he came down the escalator to announce his run.

Your vote isn't needed.

upschuck

you didnt answer the question . where was this show trial where all the evidence was allowed to be presented and heard?
You didn't answer mine either, and it was such an easy one too.

So you don't trust the government or the justice systems? Interesting

Keep the lie alive!!!

upschuck

Did you not ask why didn't a court agree with the allegations or something to that effect? Tell us which court actually adjudicated one of these cases? They were all thrown out. The courts refused to touch them.
That's what happens when there is no credible evidence.

newfie

You didn't answer mine either, and it was such an easy one too.

So you don't trust the government or the justice systems? Interesting

Keep the lie alive!!!
you're trying to deflect here rather than answer the question.

what court room in what state actually allowed both sides to present all the evidence.

and if you can't come up with an answer than why would you trust anyone in government if they didnt do their job.

upschuck

you're trying to deflect here rather than answer the question.

what court room in what state actually allowed both sides to present all the evidence.

and if you can't come up with an answer than why would you trust anyone in government if they didnt do their job.
Pot meet kettle. Lol

Have a good evening Newfie.