THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

That's why he's running. However, if this is what he does what are the odds of his presidency surviving another impeachment?
Why would he be impeached for that? It's legal. I think you better worry about holding on to the Senate. I believe the Dems have 24 Senate seats up for re-election.

bacha29

Why would he be impeached for that? It's legal. I think you better worry about holding on to the Senate. I believe the Dems have 24 Senate seats up for re-election.
If he does exonerate himself it will be many years before the GOP holds a political majority.....Not enough old white men or bible thumpers to defend him and his party.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You were the same one proclaiming. a “Red Wave” during Congressional Midterms and we all saw how that played out .The average American is sick of the Republican MAGA clown show.

vantexan

If he does exonerate himself it will be many years before the GOP holds a political majority.....Not enough old white men or bible thumpers to defend him and his party.
All it takes to vote GOP is to reject far Left woke ideology. Give you guys enough rope and you hang yourselves.

vantexan

You were the same one proclaiming. a “Red Wave” during Congressional Midterms and we all saw how that played out .The average American is sick of the Republican MAGA clown show.
If you say so. I think they've learned to hate the woke Left every bit as much.

vantexan

fundamental constitutional principles are that no one is above the law and no one should be a judge in their own case.
According to very well known law professors Alan Dershowitz and Jonathan Turley there's nothing in the Constitution that prohibits a president, who has pardoning power at the Federal level, from pardoning himself.

vantexan

You're the one who used the term "woke" in your previous comment. So tell me what it means.
It's my understanding that many on the Left claim to be "woke" as in they've awakened to matters of social injustice, economic disparity, and impending environmental catastrophe. They are determined to reorder society to meet their view of what the world without these problems would look like.