THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

So there’s video of Trump bellowing “What da hell is a Blizzard” with his hands helplessly out and I’m the ignorant one?
If there aren't any DQ's in Manhattan then why would he know? Of all the things y'all attack him on this may be the stupidest, but I'm sure y'all will come up with something even more dumb.

newolddude

Like him or not, you look like a complete fool, making fun of him after what just happened in the White House and what we know about Hunter. Maybe you should stop.

You’re upset I might hurt little Donnie Juniors feelwings?

I’ll stop when he stops sniffing 3 times a sentence and waiving his hands manicly like The Swedish Chef from the old Muppets show.

Thebrownblob

I’ll stop when he stops sniffing 3 times a sentence and waiving his hands manicly like The Swedish Chef from the old Muppets show.
No, don’t care about him. I just think you look like an idiot bring it up after all the things we know about the current president and his family. Sad that you’re so ignorant you can’t see it.

Your hate for one person is kind of silly. But then again, that’s who you are. You don’t seem to have much dignity, so I don’t guess it would matter.

vantexan

This is the Dems' strategy? Attack the other side personally to deflect from the fact that our current president is the most corrupt in history? And isn't mentally or physically up to the job? Why don't you just run a candidate who can do the job?

newolddude

F1PZ9R3WwAEY2YM

newolddude

If that were true the Dems would've already busted both of them for it. The wall required billions, not millions. Bannon didn't steal government money. I see you aren't above spreading lies.
You sneaky devil trying to mince words to excuse what they did.

But one guy in the Trump/Bannon wall scheme already went to jail and Bannon's trial is upcoming.

Bannon is accused of falsely promising donors that all money given to the We Build the Wall campaign would go toward building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. Instead, prosecutors allege that the money was used to enrich Bannon and others involved in the project.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

But one guy in the Trump/Bannon wall scheme already went to jail and Bannon's trial is upcoming.

Dim-o-crats: Guilty until proven innocent!

vantexan

That's not government money given to him by Trump. The much bigger scandal is that the Dems fought Trump tooth and nail over building the wall then let in millions of unvetted illegals in the last 2.5 years.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Now you're claiming your blatant lying is simply "mincing words"? No shame.

newolddude

That's not government money given to him by Trump. The much bigger scandal is that the Dems fought Trump tooth and nail over building the wall then let in millions of unvetted illegals in the last 2.5 years.
So because Democrats stopped the wall the Trump was going to complete in just a few years and have Mexico pay for it all, Bannon and friends are entitled to money "donated" by Americans.

Gotcha.