THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You aren't aware that in NYC, and in other major cities, people arrested, even for felonies, aren't having to post bond and are released within a matter of hours? That sometimes they go on to commit more crime, even murder, after being released?
And that has absolutely zero to do with Trump’s trial .
Again you are making crap up as you go along and pushing your imaginary crap as facts.
Even for you this is pretty weak

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

And none of that has any bearing on Yrump’s trial.
this is a poor reach

Box Ox

bottom line the district attorney's office turns serious criminals out on the street while going after Trump.
Can you please give us concrete examples of serious criminals being turned out on the street or is this ( and I think it it is) another case of you making crap up and pushing it as facts?

this is a poor reach

Glad @Darmark7 could answer your specific question.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Can you please give us concrete examples of serious criminals being turned out on the street or is this ( and I think it it is) another case of you making crap up and pushing it as facts?

this is a poor reach

You asked for examples of Serious Criminals being turned out on the streets then when I show you multiple examples you some how change the story to Trump. Serious criminals being released on the streets but that Orange man has done more crimes than all them put together. He has to be locked up! TDS much? 🤣

Last edited:

Box Ox

You asked for examples of Serious Criminals being turned out on the streets then when I show you multiple examples you some how change the story to Trump. This is a poor reach.

The Trump trial is the only card left to play as the Democrats continue to practically beg moderates to vote for Trump in November.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Again you are making crap up as you go along and pushing your imaginary crap as facts.
You really should report for your anal craniotomy. You wouldn’t post ridiculous crap like this.

But, then again…….

vantexan

My point is instead of going after real criminals we get this show trial trying to embarrass Trump. Seems the Manhattan DA should have better things to do. You don't care about justice. You just want them to get Trump by any means necessary. It's what they've been attempting to do for about 8 years now.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You asked for examples of Serious Criminals being turned out on the streets then when I show you multiple examples you some how change the story to Trump. Serious criminals being released on the streets but that Orange man has done more crimes than all them put together. He has to be locked up! TDS much? 🤣
What did you expect? All gray and most of the white matter has been probably eaten to fuel their self-loathing and need to destroy civilility.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
My point is instead of going after real criminals we get this show trial trying to embarrass Trump. Seems the Manhattan DA should have better things to do. You don't care about justice. You just want them to get Trump by any means necessary. It's what they've been attempting to do for about 8 years now.
If only Trump had complied with the law and not broken it he might not be in the fine mess he’s in now.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You really should report for your anal craniotomy. You wouldn’t post ridiculous crap like this.

But, then again…….
IMG_3513.jpeg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So if Trump weren’t being prosecuted these folks would be locked up?yal just make :censored2: up as you go along lol.
And you call me deranged 🤣🤣🤣

Darmark7

So if Trump weren’t being prosecuted these folks would be locked up?yal just make :censored2: up as you go along lol.
And you call me deranged 🤣🤣🤣

Trying yet again to derail “your” original question again because you was proven wrong. Dude just let it go.
Again your above statement makes no sense to anyone but you. I made the following statement “Serious criminals being released on the streets but that Orange man has done more crimes than all them put together. He has to be locked up! TDS much?” And somehow you get this out of that “So if Trump weren’t being prosecuted these folks would be locked up?” That doesn’t even make sense. What does make sense is if Serious criminals are being let free why wouldn’t Trump be? It’s really that simple.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Only people with TDS have no problem with this, the rest of the people keep seeing time and again that there is a major problem in our top government Agencies.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Trying yet again to derail “your” original question again because you was proven wrong. Dude just let it go.
Again your above statement makes no sense to anyone but you. I made the following statement “Serious criminals being released on the streets but that Orange man has done more crimes than all them put together. He has to be locked up! TDS much?” And somehow you get this out of that “So if Trump weren’t being prosecuted these folks would be locked up?” That doesn’t even make sense. What does make sense is if Serious criminals are being let free why wouldn’t Trump be? It’s really that simple.
You proved nothing except you are pushing your idea as fact.
It just infuriates the Cult that Cult leader is being held accountable and I love it. He has to sit in courtroom four days a week for 8 hours and keep his mouth shut and stay off the phone. Priceless
And Trump is free, your point is meaningless.

Sportello

Wikipedia:

The Gateway Pundit
(TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]

Founded in 2004 by Jim Hoft, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation, supported primarily by advertising revenue.[35][36] During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.[37]

In September 2021, Google demonetized the site for publishing misinformation.[38][39][40] In April 2024, Hoft announced that the TGP parent company, TGP Communications, had filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, blaming multiple defamation lawsuits.[41]