The unexpected is now expected more than ever

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Originally Posted by UpstateNYUPSer
I make exceptions for older, bored, narrow minded, highly opinionated, TMZ watchin', Enquirer readin' [-]California housewives[/-] UpstateNYUPSer's.

[-]Lifer [/-] stevetheupsguy is also my elder mentor and I have nothing but respect for him.

What's the matter Upstate, you can't take it when the words are turned back around to you? Poor guy, you can give it, but you sure can't take it, huh? Here's the original post. Maybe you'd like to re-write it and apologize to the person you wrote it about, huh?

Does this ring a bell--brotha?

Steve, as I have said many times here before, you are the comic relief, the court jester, the break that the adults need from time to time when the debate gets heated second only to the master,Cachsux. You are good for a few laughs but when it comes time for serious discussion you are usually asked to leave the room to save us, who think that our poop doesn`t stink, from having to explain the big words to you. I have asked you politely not to alter my quotes yet you continue to do so. You may not believe this but I actually read every post that I type twice to ensure that it is what I want to say,and also comes across as condescending or belittling, and I certainly don't need someone such as yourself to "fix it for ya".

If you don't like what I have to say here put me on ignore. Dave.

There, fixed it for ya! :)

P.s. I think you meant to neg-rep me but like you said "whatever".

Last edited:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Thread: The unexpected is now...
Steve--please do not alter my quotes

grumpy_old_man_tshirt-p235419049869537413q6vb_400.jpg