The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nice cliffhanger. By the look on his face when asked about Carol, I'm betting Beth is with Darrell and Carol probably needs saving. If only Rick and Abraham could have set the pissing contest aside for a few hours, Maggie might have had a nice family reunion.
At least Michone got a reunion with her sword, time to slice and dice.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
My observations and comments before watching Talking Dead (with Slash!)
1. Good to see Rick is a man of his word still
2. Looks like Bob had the last laugh on the Termites
3 Good to see Michone got her toadsticker back
4 The scenes were so dark I could barely see what was happening
6 Tyrese is improving his antisocial skills
7 Abraham is quite a persuasive speaker despite being a jarhead

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Some thoughts that bother me :

How is it that Maggie has not once brought up looking for her sister and has even planned to go to DC even when Darryl has told everyone she was taken by a car with a white cross nearby.

When Rick carves up the termites, why does Glenn look so disgusted and disturbed ? He was seconds away from the "butcher hitting a ground rule double" and saw all the bodies hanging up in the meat locker plus saw Bob who told them his leg was eaten in front of him. Doesn't make sense. He should be clubbing them !!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Some thoughts that bother me :

How is it that Maggie has not once brought up looking for her sister and has even planned to go to DC even when Darryl has told everyone she was taken by a car with a white cross nearby.

When Rick carves up the termites, why does Glenn look so disgusted and disturbed ? He was seconds away from the "butcher hitting a ground rule double" and saw all the bodies hanging up in the meat locker plus saw Bob who told them his leg was eaten in front of him. Doesn't make sense. He should be clubbing them !!
I also noticed Maggie not being worried about Beth at all.
But Glen still doen't have what it takes (yet) to become an exocutioner of live humans.