The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

oldngray

nowhere special
undies-Daryl.jpg

I love Ricks blank stare. It makes me feel kinda safe when im watching the show. Like when you see that look you know he is about to impose his will and it's not going to end up well for the opposition.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Anybody recognize the blond kid at the end of the tub where they were lined up? That explains how Carol found Rick's watch. He only had to outrun his gimpy girlfriend.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Anybody recognize the blond kid at the end of the tub where they were lined up? That explains how Carol found Rick's watch. He only had to outrun his gimpy girlfriend.
I didn't recognize the blond guy who was first killed at the trough until watching the talking dead. And even then I didn't make the connection with the watch Carol found. Thanks for that, I'm off my game I guess.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Who shut them in the boxcar at the end? Did Rick change his mind on wiping the Terminus residents out? Kick ass episode. Worth the wait.
Rick seemed dead set on finishing them all off, even though the group wanted no part of it. Once he saw Judith, he was ready to hit the road. Probably a good thing, but I gotta say, I want them dead too. From the teasers they've given, it might be coming.

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
Who shut them in the boxcar at the end? Did Rick change his mind on wiping the Terminus residents out? Kick ass episode. Worth the wait.

That was a flashback to when Garret and the rest were imprisoned by those that arrived at Terminous.
I'm not 100% sure but in that scene the slick black haired bad guy who replys to Garret that it "Won't be ok" is the character Negan from the comics that will come into play later in TWD storyline.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
That was a flashback to when Garret and the rest were imprisoned by those that arrived at Terminous.
I'm not 100% sure but in that scene the slick black haired bad guy who replys to Garret that it "Won't be ok" is the character Negan from the comics that will come into play later in TWD storyline.
So they managed to turn the tables on them. Wonder why Charles Manson was still there. Too contaminated to eat?