The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

oldngray

nowhere special
Outside-The-Box-Perspectives-On-Lifes-Everyday-Moments-20.jpg

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Didn't see Father Gabriel turning into a weasel coming. I think the blonde that Rick kissed is the one beating her husband and son. Something just isn't right in that family.

MoarTape

Didn't see Father Gabriel turning into a weasel coming

He pretty much did the same thing in the comics. The leader of Alexandria was Douglas in that case and he had a similar conversation. I'm kinda hoping we see Negan and the Saviors by the end of this season. It will get crazy if that happens.

MoarTape

I don't know. There was nothing like that in the comics. I think it is the same people that killed everyone in Noah's hometown. That definitely wasn't done by walkers and is the only thing I can come up with.

Overpaid Union Thug

Noah's death scene was one of the best (I'm a gore junkie) death by devourment scenes since the end of Romero's "Day of the Dead" back in 1985. I heard allot of black folks were crying racism on Facebook after that one. It seems like that happens every time a black character is killed though. People need to realize that there's not going to be affirmative action in a zombie apocalypse. Anyway......

I don't think we will see Negan until next season. I sure hope I'm wrong though. I'm not to fond of who they supposedly picked to play Negan. The actor I saw isn't exactly what I pictured him looking like.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Yeah, that Noah death was something else. Just that stare down he gave Glenn before he is killed gave me goosebumps.

Also I'm glad Maggie heard what Gabriel said. I think Rick should practice on him first.

oldngray

nowhere special
A new series supposedly about zombies premiered last night. iZombie. It just uses the zombie thing as a gimmick to attract viewers but really more of a light hearted supernatural crime show. The zombie girl works in a morgue and gets visions from the brains she eats. Might be OK but little to do with zombies other than the token reference. It reminded me a bit of Dead Like Me (where the girl got killed by a toilet seat falling from space).

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Yesterday at my State Capitol building, supporters from Z Nation were staging Zombie promotional scenes to encourage more policy to encourage more film making in the state.