The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

oldngray

nowhere special
I never worry about expiration dates on things like canned goods. That is just the sell by date and the food will still be good for years. Not unless the can looks bad on the outside.

I am very touchy about other things like bread and even more so milk. I can't stand milk that is not very fresh.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I never worry about expiration dates on things like canned goods. That is just the sell by date and the food will still be good for years. Not unless the can looks bad on the outside.

I am very touchy about other things like bread and even more so milk. I can't stand milk that is not very fresh.
You should try a can of soup like what I opened that was 8 years past.

oldngray

nowhere special
You should try a can of soup like what I opened that was 8 years past.
nosoup.gif

Fergalicious

Rewatched last night's episode and it get's a solid 10/10. I was really hoping that Father Gabriel was gonna finally get what he had coming and simply bite the damn dust... But Morgan -_-
And of course, I really loved how Carol came through, given that she's TWD's official heroine - that boss level type of ish. That scene were she just shot that guy in the head who was talking about how they were "trapped", right in front of Morgan.