The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

Fergalicious

Carol in that camouflage was by far the most brilliant thing I'd seen. I wish that lasted a lil longer so we could see her take out more of the Wolves. She is so next level!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Did Morgan get abducted by Shoulin monks? He needs to adjust his view of things currently because he isn't going to have time to debate somebody every time there's deadly conflict.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Did Morgan get abducted by Shoulin monks? He needs to adjust his view of things currently because he isn't going to have time to debate somebody every time there's deadly conflict.
I think he and Carol represent two extremes. She is kill them all and he thinks just give them a good thrashing. I think he realizes that some bad guys just need killed.

oldngray

nowhere special
The evolution of Carol is one of the biggest plot threads in the series. She started out as a useless abused wife who couldn't even take care of herself to the current biggest badass on the show.

Areyoukiddinme

best 2 weeks ever
there seems to be a lot of threads in this one, like why did Enid have keys to some many places, why did the boy Sam put a stamp on
Carols house, and i rewatched the scene where Enid says something along the lines 'you' can't defend this place..not "we" can't defend this place and i go back to the Nicholas having Ricks blender gun. I'm thinking there's at least one wolf in Alexandrains clothing.

Overpaid Union Thug

This is probably "Jesus" from the comic.

AG084364_01d-630x420.jpg