The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

oldngray

nowhere special
Morgan is learning he can't always be Mr. Nice Guy. Having him act that way didn't seem very plausible this far into the zombie apocalypse.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Who was spying on Alexandria and taking those pictures?
He got those off the gay guy. He had those in his pack when Rick and company captured him last season. Somewhere he lost it and they got it. Probably when they got trapped in the van and Morgan rescued Daryl and him. I forget the guy's name.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Wonder what was in that casserole Carol made.
Old expired ingredients. It would be nasty. I speak from experience as my wife buys and forgets about all sorts of old stuff I find and try to eat. She can't find it and buys more, then throws it on the heap on top of the old stuff. Going through the pantry is like food archaeology for me.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Old expired ingredients. It would be nasty. I speak from experience as my wife buys and forgets about all sorts of old stuff I find and try to eat. She can't find it and buys more, then throws it on the heap on top of the old stuff. Going through the pantry is like food archaeology for me.
Sounds like my house. I do the grocery shopping now because I like to cook and the store I go to sells beer by the glass.