'The What the Heck' show spreads falsehoods and lies like Fox News accepting a much larger scale

anHOURover

You know as well as I do that paff and lev are furious they aren't getting that kick back Tim was giving them.....804 strong has a tough job trying to clean up the mess Tim created.......Tim really put them in a bad situation
i agree that puff and levin are Poed they are losing big money by not hiding behind the curtain and stealing members $ for "education"

Last edited by a moderator:

The what the heck show

Local804radio.com/therankandfileradio.com
What would be in it for me to give you the credibility? Zero. You are nobody with a bullcrap premise for a show. You don't know how anything works, just jibber jabbering. If I would have talked to you face to face at the unity, you would have said I threatened you. Zero cred is what you will get. Get a petofile on next week after you just put a convicted felon.

Yardburough would be your next guest if you want to go in your proven direction.
Right tough guy behind a keyboard next time do come to me as a teamster brother ( threaten ? ) don't think so tough guy you have no idea bro ( credibility you think typing behind a keyboard is credibility it's call being a coward and that's what you guys are in this bull:censored2: brown cafe

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Right tough guy behind a keyboard next do come to me as a teamster brother ( threaten ? ) don't think so tough guy you have no idea bro ( credibility you think typing behind a keyboard is credibility it's call being a coward and that's what you guys are in this bull:censored2: brown cafe
Do you have problems with everyone you talk to.......this is what he was talking about.......why do you have to talk tough with everyone all the time......this is why you are always involved in altercations.......then you cry that you did nothing to deserve what happened like you did at the shop steward meeting that time

The what the heck show

Do you have problems with everyone you talk to.......this is what he was talking about.......why do you have to talk tough with everyone all the time......this is why you are always involved in altercations.......then you cry that you did nothing to deserve what happened like you did at the shop steward meeting that time
Because you guys are p---ys hiding behind keyboards

The what the heck show

Never cry maybe you can make me cry if you tough enough but I see you are a weak individual behind a keyboard you know where to find me and know how to reach me let's have a beer my teamsters brothers ( happy memorial day ) have a good one hope to see you soon

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Right tough guy behind a keyboard next time do come to me as a teamster brother ( threaten ? ) don't think so tough guy you have no idea bro ( credibility you think typing behind a keyboard is credibility it's call being a coward and that's what you guys are in this bull:censored2: brown cafe
Hey yo. He is a tough guy. So am I we will meet you any time any place. Bring it.

LeadBelly

Banned
You were the one who was complaining about alleged hard looks. As far as banging on a keyboard I'm an elected officer son. A steward of over a decade, and I've been personally responsible for taking more that three managers and supervisors jobs away for good. All the banging on the keyboard is pro bono. Let's talk about you and your show. You sound very uneducated on there. Honestly a wise man once told me to upgrade my punctuation. I resisted, but he was right. So I tried to get better. You should try and mastering the art of a format as far as your radio show. You sound like you have no comprehension of the English language. Oh yea try and get both sides of the equation on your show. Not just the anti Hoffa. Cover what is really destroying labor. Not just your hate.

LeadBelly

Banned
Don't forget a lot of crying and complaining on that show.......the disfunction is entertaining at first but sad how the show is destroying that local
It's awful, the fake Chering and the sound effects make it really hard. The knuckle heads talking sucks as well. I'm sure they'll be crying this Saturday. A little tip. Saturday at 6 pm is stupid as well.

10 Pt

So why are you on here if there's no credibility?