'The What the Heck' show spreads falsehoods and lies like Fox News accepting a much larger scale

Hofficer Hater

Local 25 member charged in extortion case has criminal record - The Boston Globe

Here is further proof that we are our own worse enemy. This show will put anyone on to the 35 or so listeners that they have and spread false news through unscrupulous people who only want to Tear Down ore Union.

This podcast has gone viral. We know you O'Brien and his supporters are upset. Next week more Local 25 members from the movie industry have indicated they will go on the show to continue to expose the Boston rat!

LeadBelly

Banned
This podcast has gone viral. We know you O and his supporters are upset. Next week more Local 25 members from the movie industry have indicated they will go on the show to continue to expose the Boston rat!
Anyone can go on there and say anything. Within hours the guest was exposed with this article. Local 25 member charged in extortion case has criminal record - The Boston Globe Before you say anything else, I'll cut you off at the head. A lot of the people that the motion picture industry attracts are a different breed of people. The pay of very lucrative, but it's sporadic nature, coupled with collecting unemployment for part of the year doesn't necessarily attract alter boys with clean records.

As far as that making me mad, sure it does. Anyone or anything that want to give our union a bad name like you is going to generate opposition. You are tarnishing this union with your lies. Plus you aren't even a member.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
This podcast has gone viral. We know you O and his supporters are upset. Next week more Local 25 members from the movie industry have indicated they will go on the show to continue to expose the Boston rat!
Maybe you will pay a murder or a pedophile next? Keep us updated on the career criminal you had on your TDU show as your "credible witness".

anHOURover

Maybe you will pay a murder or a pedophile next? Keep us updated on the career criminal you had on your TDU show as your "credible witness".
YOU POST GARBAGE.
WHERE ARE THE FALSEHOODS?
Just because your lover is. Wing roasted does not mean it's false. YOU OLD GUARD LOVING PIG. SOME TOMES IN LIFE PEOPLE WILL DIASGREE WITH YOU. YOU SON MADE THE WRONG MOVE BY KISSING THE ROOSTER OF AN OLD GUARD PIG.
SEAN HAD LIED
SEAN HAS MADE THREATS
SEAN IS ORGANIZED CRIME
SEAN IS A PHONEY
SEAN IS THE "school yard bully"
SEAN IS SHORT
SEAN IS A ROOSTERHEAD
SEAN IS NOT THE FUTURE
FACT

anHOURover

Anyone can go on there and say anything. Within hours the guest was exposed with this article. Local 25 member charged in extortion case has criminal record - The Boston Globe Before you say anything else, I'll cut you off at the head. A lot of the people that the motion picture industry attracts are a different breed of people. The pay of very lucrative, but it's sporadic nature, coupled with collecting unemployment for part of the year doesn't necessarily attract alter boys with clean records.

As far as that making me mad, sure it does. Anyone or anything that want to give our union a bad name like you is going to generate opposition. You are tarnishing this union with your lies. Plus you aren't even a member.
BROTHER ITS 2017
Posting articles from 2015 ?
WANT ME TO POST OLD ATTOCLES ALSO?
THE MAN TOLD YOU HE WAS CHARGED.
SEAN SENT HIM OVER TO PICKET
I GOT THE COPY OF THE EMAILS
SEAN LOVES SENDING EMAILS
GO WATCH WEEKEND AT BERNES SO YOU ARE READY FOR THE CAVS GAME
I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
BROTHER ITS 2017
Posting articles from 2015 ?
WANT ME TO POST OLD ATTOCLES ALSO?
THE MAN TOLD YOU HE WAS CHARGED.
SEAN SENT HIM OVER TO PICKET
I GOT THE COPY OF THE EMAILS
SEAN LOVES SENDING EMAILS
GO WATCH WEEKEND AT BERNES SO YOU ARE READY FOR THE CAVS GAME
I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU
FACT
Your whole shtick is a ranting of the past. Might I add even longer than 2 years.