'The What the Heck' show spreads falsehoods and lies like Fox News accepting a much larger scale

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Brother I produce.
I promise you a NO vote in 623
Sean can come all he wants.
I promise you he will lose the battle here
I can't wait until saturdays radio show
You can produce anything you want. It's what Jumbo does there not you. He told me he is the eyes, ears and mind of the vote no. You are just the guy they keep occupied.

anHOURover

You can produce anything you want. It's what Jumbo does there not you. He told me he is the eyes, ears and mind of the vote no. You are just the guy they keep occupied.
HAHA OK BROTHER
FIRST IT WAS I ONLY WORK 3 DAYS A WEEK
NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY IM NOT THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE NATIONWIDE VOTE NO MOVEMENT

hyena

Just like the rest of you all scared to get on radio but love to hide behind your name and talk sh-- on this Brown Café REAL MEN HERE !!!!!!
So only real men get on the radio? I listen to the show and saw J texting in. It appeared to me he was using his name and a pic of his face. So how's he a p*? Cause he has a different opinion then you? I never saw him disrespect your show or attack anyone personally. So why do you get on this site and try to throw a brother under the bus? I think your trying to bring reproach on another brother , you should be ashamed of that. That's a b* move. The funny thing is your throwing this brothers name out there and being disrespectful toward him and you didn't even have the right guy. Just like several other posters have stated It makes your show lose all credibility. It proves you have no idea what your talking about.

wide load

So only real men get on the radio? I listen to the show and saw J texting in. It appeared to me he was using his name and a pic of his face. So how's he a p*? Cause he has a different opinion then you? I never saw him disrespect your show or attack anyone personally. So why do you get on this site and try to throw a brother under the bus? I think your trying to bring reproach on another brother , you should be ashamed of that. That's a b* move. The funny thing is your throwing this brothers name out there and being disrespectful toward him and you didn't even have the right guy. Just like several other posters have stated It makes your show lose all credibility. It proves you have no idea what your talking about.
Great post as usual Hyena. This is the last effort to discredit more Teamsters. I wish they would realize that they are hurting way more than they think they are helping. This crap radio show is just one more reason why UPS will have the upper hand in negotiations. They refuse to put politics aside for the betterment of the cause. We have a new life in the negotiating process and they are still not happy. So what will make them happy? The funny thing is, some of them don't even know. The others are still waiting on a new election that will never happen in a million years. I just wish we could all get on the same page. I mean, I'm afraid that if a strike was eminent, these people would cross the picket line just as a stand of resistance to the current administration.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Great post as usual Hyena. This is the last effort to discredit more Teamsters. I wish they would realize that they are hurting way more than they think they are helping. This crap radio show is just one more reason why UPS will have the upper hand in negotiations. They refuse to put politics aside for the betterment of the cause. We have a new life in the negotiating process and they are still not happy. So what will make them happy? The funny thing is, some of them don't even know. The others are still waiting on a new election that will never happen in a million years. I just wish we could all get on the same page. I mean, I'm afraid that if a strike was eminent, these people would cross the picket line just as a stand of resistance to the current administration.
That's the real fear.....that these guys may cross a ups picket line just to sick it to the guy negociating the contract on our behalf......it wouldn't surprise me everything they do is to destroy the union

hyena

That's the real fear.....that these guys may cross a ups picket line just to sick it to the guy negociating the contract on our behalf......it wouldn't surprise me everything they do is to destroy the union
I'd like to think nobody would be that spiteful but you never know. I mean after all a bunch of thems already planning to vote no on a contract they've never seen. Smh.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
1397863272_baby_monkey_hug.gif

And I don't mean that in a gay way, so don't get all excited and happy

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I'd like to think nobody would be that spiteful but you never know. I mean after all a bunch of thems already planning to vote no on a contract they've never seen. Smh.
I shake my head and say they will never do that but every time I read some of these guys posts all they talk about is talking down Sean o at any costs......I just don't get there logic

LeadBelly

Banned
HAHA OK BROTHER
FIRST IT WAS I ONLY WORK 3 DAYS A WEEK
NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY IM NOT THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE NATIONWIDE VOTE NO MOVEMENT
Jumbo says you aren't. His face is the one we see everywhere. Can you explain this. He says he started it and his mug is plastered everywhere. Why should we believe you? The all caps is pretty convincing to a 5th grader, but can you give us some actual Facts.

anHOURover

I don't have to FORGET WHAT MY UNION DID TO US IN 623
YOU ARE THE CLOWN HOW IS LINING UP TO GET SLAUGHTERED AGAIN.
WHEN WE ARE MADE WHOLE
THEN US IN 623 WILL LISTEN TO PORPOSALS
UNTIL WE ARE MADE WHOLE ON THE LIES OF THE IBT
ITS VOTE NO
I PROMISE A NO VOTE IN 623
YOU HAVE MY WORD
FACT

wide load

I PRODUCE BROTHER
VOTE NO HEADQUARTERS IS ALIVE AND ROCKING
TELL SEAN AND KENNY WE DARE THEM TO STEP FOOT IN 623
I don't have to FORGET WHAT MY UNION DID TO US IN 623
YOU ARE THE CLOWN HOW IS LINING UP TO GET SLAUGHTERED AGAIN.
WHEN WE ARE MADE WHOLE
THEN US IN 623 WILL LISTEN TO PORPOSALS
UNTIL WE ARE MADE WHOLE ON THE LIES OF THE IBT
ITS VOTE NO
I PROMISE A NO VOTE IN 623
YOU HAVE MY WORD
FACT
You will be on the outside looking in. Not 623, just you.