This contract could get voted down.

14ups

Just wanted let you know that I'm not posting negativity im only stating simple facts and here in the Western Conference that contract is a lose lose lose lose We also pay the highest dues out of any local In my 23 year career We have seen one cost-of-living increase for the sum of $.35 And the cost between living in the central states and living in the Western Conference is huge Sorry you don't like the facts Since we've had a national contract the Western Conference has taken Losing contract ever Since As for ourlocal officials we will take care that come reelection So please standby Us and vote no on this contract We can't do this without your support

stink219

Just wanted let you know that I'm not posting negativity im only stating simple facts and here in the Western Conference that contract is a lose lose lose lose We also pay the highest dues out of any local In my 23 year career We have seen one cost-of-living increase for the sum of $.35 And the cost between living in the central states and living in the Western Conference is huge Sorry you don't like the facts Since we've had a national contract the Western Conference has taken Losing contract ever Since As for ourlocal officials we will take care that come reelection So please standby Us and vote no on this contract We can't do this without your support
Does your computer have the period missing?

BrownFlower

I'm convinced that TDU has about 12 trolls on this site promoting negativity about the contract. It isn't working Termites!!
That's funny because I've always felt that the company cycles about 6 people on their payroll who have "post company slanted propoganda and disrupt meaningful, productive conversations on BC" listed in their job description.

....just sayin'

​p.s. vote NO

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's funny because I've always felt that the company cycles about 6 people on their payroll who have "post company slanted propoganda and disrupt meaningful, productive conversations on BC" listed in their job description.

​It's not UPS ... it's the Teamsters.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I've stayed out of this whole vote no, vote yes thing for one simple reason, the people that come here generally already have their mind made up. The people that matter are the ones you pass by at the guard shack, the ones in the bathroom, the ones in the break areas, the ones getting a ballot in the mail that only see everyone is getting a raise. Human nature is about the here and now, instant gratification, take the first info from the TA, it was raises. Before the TA was officially released, it was the monetary section that was leaked out. PT'ers and FT'ers that only know they'll get a raise will check the yes box, simple as that.

This is why this contract will pass, simple as that.

quamba 638

Spread the word around the hubs. Connect with fellow employees. Let them know the changes that are being proposed. Tell them to keep an eye in their mailbox. Spread the word! Vote no!

quamba 638

I've stayed out of this whole vote no, vote yes thing for one simple reason, the people that come here generally already have their mind made up. The people that matter are the ones you pass by at the guard shack, the ones in the bathroom, the ones in the break areas, the ones getting a ballot in the mail that only see everyone is getting a raise. Human nature is about the here and now, instant gratification, take the first info from the TA, it was raises. Before the TA was officially released, it was the monetary section that was leaked out. PT'ers and FT'ers that only know they'll get a raise will check the yes box, simple as that.

It's not a raise. But yeah, I feel the same way.

A

anonymous6

it's sorta like Washington, D.C. Our lives are in the hands of a bunch of Idiots.

PoopDog

vote NOOOOOOOOOO

This contract has to be voted down!!! If we take less we never get it back! Not only is it a ****ty raise, $3.90 over five years?! Copay for doctor visits. $100.00 first three times.ten after that! I only go maybe two three X a year. And thats not like u go theñ ur wife goes then ur kid goes and ur good...... no three each.