Thousands “offboarded” from UPS today

ManInBrown

Fair enough - to keep context, UPS management salaries are below market without MIP - despite sales getting 100% bonus for 2023 - operations management only received 50% for 2023.

Im sure someone will point out the lack of Teamster bonuses, however, remember that management no longer has the same benefits or a pension. The reality now is there is no reason to progress from driving to management - it’s now a cut in comp and no job security.
Driving to management? Who the friend would ever do that? All I ever hear them doing is whine about how much more I make then them🤣

I've said for years we carried far too much top weight in this company, especially at the operations level

sorry to see my box shuffling partners go, we in IE doing the real work (most of what's being executed right now) will miss you

PoirotAtUPS

I've said for years we carried far too much top weight in this company, especially at the operations level

sorry to see my box shuffling partners go, we in IE doing the real work (most of what's being executed right now) will miss you
Award for the most delusional post of the day - btw engineering is being cut by > 1K.

Brownwind

Are you a Jedi? I appreciate your work. Can you help me to figure out the signature lock on the Diad? Every time the customer tries to sign the screen changes.

Also when it rains the board delivers or shuts down randomly. I literally don’t touch it but it skips all over the place.

ManInBrown

Sharpen that resume math boy, you’re going to need it.

Are you a Jedi? I appreciate your work. Can you help me to figure out the signature lock on the Diad? Every time the customer tries to sign the screen changes.

Also when it rains the board delivers or shuts down randomly. I literally don’t touch it but it skips all over the place.
Yeah the auto rotate is grayed out so you can't shut it off.