Thousands “offboarded” from UPS today

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
UPS has been an awesome company to work at (for me at least). Shame to see so many people are getting cut. Hopefully UPS will see the light out of the tunnel soon….

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Settle down gentleman it’s Sunday
🧔‍♂️✊
vMBDxX.gif

UPSBD.

Today marks a new phenomenon at UPS - more Partners left UPS than on any day before. ”heads out“ is the new monthly theme for UPS partners in 2024, And will replay each month heading into Peak.

What did you see today?

Lots of folks here have reported overzealous local management efforts at the Center level on this board, however, I wonder how long it will be before the impacts of these cuts will begin to approach a level when the average hourly UPSer becomes concerned.

Where did you come up with this ridiculousness?

Nobody, including including sales, received greater than a 50% MIP factor this year.

100% is a wet dream.
The concept of partnership is fully dead, cold, and buried.

CarolsSecretary

Today marks a new phenomenon at UPS - more Partners left UPS than on any day before. ”heads out“ is the new monthly theme for UPS partners in 2024, And will replay each month heading into Peak.

What did you see today?

Lots of folks here have reported overzealous local management efforts at the Center level on this board, however, I wonder how long it will be before the impacts of these cuts will begin to approach a level when the average hourly UPSer becomes concerned.
Not sure thousands left in one day?!!