Threatened with termination for refusing to help after a 10.5 day

Back first

Now everyone is offended, go figure.

Brownslave wasn't asking - he was telling us he wouldn't be there. Totally different.

If you have no problem throwing a grievance on my desk every time you feel I violated the contract then I have no problem using the same contract against you every time you violate it.

As far as how I run my center and my employees, you have no clue and can only guess.
Let's see I asked for an optional for Friday and was denied because not giving optionals this week. Guess if I will be in tomorrow, and I bet I will still have my job when I return. Cheers

Pre-calling out...Listen up management on this board...you will win this one.

Get the shop steward, review with the employee about reporting to work (works even better if they have a denied PH, 8hr) document it. Let them call out day of absence. Terminate the minute they walk in the next day. Win, Win, Win, Win, Win for management been there, done that and that's how we play the game.
Really?...dont be a Sup!

undies

I wouldn't mind going over 60 hours a week once in a while. Sadly, if this was an option I know UPS would abuse it too often.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I take the day off I needed-win

I get multiple days off- win

I get back pay for those days off- win

I get to watch my center manager cower as my BA and labor manager tear him a new one- win win

That cover everything?