Tim on the petition drive!!

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by anHOURover, Aug 6, 2015.

1. anHOURover

anHOURover Well-Known Member

It's nice to see Tim out meeting with members!!
    where is hoffa the Lawyer with the famous name?
    Where's hall the creator of the split raises?
    Where's O The Boston bully?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. 804brown

804brown Well-Known Member

Absolutely. Tim is very comfortable with members. Remember he was an organizer for years in the 1990s. He's used to pressing the flesh and talking about issues. But now he is trying to sell himself and his slate to a very pi$$ed off rank and file. Not many know who he is yet but when they hear him speak frankly IN PERSON, without notes or a stand in or a handler, they come away impressed and willing to give him a chance.
    As for WHERE IS JR?? That is a really good question. H2O are hiding in Marble Palace and AWAY FROM UPS HUBS because they are unpopular with the rank and file. They force their underlings to do their dirty work. Some Ive heard are resisting and are afraid to actually bring up the Hoffa name in their own locals.

3. Evil

Evil Active Member

Lets not forget that Hoffa does not attend the Teamsters debate either. He sends his flunky Kennie hall in his place!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. anHOURover

anHOURover Well-Known Member

I posted a nice picture of Tim but the admins on this page are pro company/hoffa and took it down!! The hoffa cheerleaders are allowed to post fat pics and I post Tim meeting with rank and file and it gets deleted!!

5. Spongebob1

Spongebob1 Active Member

^^^^^^^^^CHILDISH^^^^^^^

6. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

Says the guy with a spongbob avatar. The whole premise of this thread is childish so why not bring out my inner child.

7. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

The funny thing is they are all over the place as well.

8. wide load

wide load Well-Known Member

This thread makes me feel good!! Another "Oh yeah, well Tim was here..." thread. I smell panic!

9. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

I smell the blood in the water.

10. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

@anHOURover and @Lead Belly

No more pictures of people's faces please. You are violating our house rules.

7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws.

2. THREATEN or HARASS OTHERS. You are free to add members to your ignore list if they annoy you. You are also free to report them if they have offended you. Threatening or harassing others is not allowed, even if you think they deserve it.

3. BE CREEPY. Protect privacy, everyone's privacy. You wouldn't like it if you discovered that someone else had posted your name, your face, or a pic of your Mom here. That's creepy, don't be creepy.

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

5. SPAM. If we wanted Spam we'd buy it in a can.

• Posting promotional content, affiliate links, or selling stuff is spam.
    • Posting links to your own website, blog, or other self promotional stuff in your signature is spam.
    6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

7. TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms#tldr

11. 10 point

10 point Well-Known Member

Uh oh.

12. 804brown

804brown Well-Known Member

Funny, from what Ive heard and seen Hoffa has not been out at ANY buildings himself getting signatures. So get specific about "all over the place".

13. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

It's bush league crap.
    Thanks Cheryl

14. ezmoney5150

ezmoney5150 Active Member

Debates do nothing good for someone ahead in the polls. If you ever see a Governor race where one guy is 15 points ahead you'd see that the leader is not going to debate. That only happens in close races.

15. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

So is barking on your union brother but oh well.

16. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

Roger

17. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

You heard wrong. When your pipeline is TDU once again you won't get the right story.

18. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

I'm trying to help you grow up, little brother.
    That's why I "bark".

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

I already got three brothers that got my back. Those three have stood with me through it all. I'll ride with them. None of them have ever sold me out. I'm blessed to have them. Thanks for the offer but I'm passed that.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  20. wide load

wide load Well-Known Member

Some call it RAT