Time to get into shape or eat better?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Cool. If you want to make a big batch try chicken breasts in place of roast and make Italian beef. Put it over a little bed of rice. It's pretty damn good for health food.
I used to do this a lot when I was single, on Sunday I would make bake a weeks worth of chicken breasts and cook up a vat of whole wheat pasta then all I had to do at night was steam up some broccoli and dinner was ready to go.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I used to do this a lot when I was single, on Sunday I would make bake a weeks worth of chicken breasts and cook up a vat of whole wheat pasta then all I had to do at night was steam up some broccoli and dinner was ready to go.

Whenever I cook I make enough for at least 2-3 meals, eat one that night and then nuke the leftovers when I get home from work during the week.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They're opening one right near me, it's only $10 a month so I might have to go take a look.

They opened one here six months ago. I am off for 4 weeks and may take some time to check them out.

You should know that the $10/month is only for that location--you would have to pay if you wanted to work out at another location. I believe that there is also a membership fee on top of the $10/down, $10 month.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They opened one here six months ago. I am off for 4 weeks and may take some time to check them out.

You should know that the $10/month is only for that location--you would have to pay if you wanted to work out at another location. I believe that there is also a membership fee on top of the $10/down, $10 month.
Yeah my old gym had a $250 membership fee. They magically gave everyone a great deal and waved it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
@Johnnyfootball2014 @FrigidFTSup has sent us a video to critique his form.
streets-facebook-thumb.jpg