Time to get into shape or eat better?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I cut down to a late breakfast and big supper, seldom have lunch. Normally I drink more beer in Summer and favor the hard stuff for cold weather. I have cut back on my alcohol consumption since retirement. I wasn't planning that or trying to, I didn't drink every day anyway.
I think I've had one glass of wine since I retired, it's almost like I don't have a reason to drink anymore...

Indecisi0n

I cut down to a late breakfast and big supper, seldom have lunch. Normally I drink more beer in Summer and favor the hard stuff for cold weather. I have cut back on my alcohol consumption since retirement. I wasn't planning that or trying to, I didn't drink every day anyway.
Did you say supper ?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
@Operational needs doesnt like big guys
WindyOilyDuiker-small.gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Our cúck governor made gyms close again last month. I haven't been back since getting my finger chopped off over the summer but I need to get on that. Need to find one with an owner that tells Wolf to shove it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Our cúck governor made gyms close again last month. I haven't been back since getting my finger chopped off over the summer but I need to get on that. Need to find one with an owner that tells Wolf to shove it.
I was in your state a few days ago and was afraid the mask police were gonna get me. Lol.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I was in your state a few days ago and was afraid the mask police were gonna get me. Lol.
I've yet to actually buy a mask since all this nonsense started. I just collect them from places as I go. If they insist on all the dystopian signage and compliance, they can give me one.