To go or not to go, in a bine, please sound off.

satellitedriver

They are making us do stretches at work during PCM meeting . My boss asked me to lead , so I bent over and touched my toes , and I said lets get ready for our day . Everyone laughed evenly boss
:warriorsmiley:
You made me laugh and remember the good ole' days when drivers could joke around with anyone in the center.
20yrs ago, my on road sup was bragging that he was in as good of shape as when he was a driver.
-(he set himself up like a bowling pin)-

My evil twin told him he could not do 10 pushups and dropped and did a quick 10, as a challenge.
He dropped and did 10 and also got the eyes of the other drivers starting their day on him
Then, my evil twin told him he could not touch his toes, and then my evil twin touched his.
The crowd had gathered and I stood behind the sup when he bent over.

I put my hands on his hips and pulled him backwards into my "power zone" and yelled "Bam".
He spun around and was embarrassed, and pissed, that my evil twin had manipulated him so easily.
2 seconds later he was laughing ,while he called me an sob.-(rightly so)-
It seems that those days are gone.
We could break the tension of the coming day with laughter and stupid jokes.
At the end of day, laughter and non PC comments were a pop off valve.

GolfCart

I do miss the good ole days ......... the fun times ........ now days at my hub its hate , hate . No one will help anyone . Everyone is maxed out on air , maxed out on stops . The stress level at my hub is UNREAL . I act crazy , stupid everyday , going around with the I HATE MY JOB CLUB . I have LOTS of members now . but the sad thing is most people are walking around cussing , friend@#$ this place , in the old days there was only a couple of guys cussing everyday , now most do it . Its horrible to listen to people talk at my hub . I had a melt down a 2 yrs ago and blew my top ( dirty mouth ) but now days , I do not let it get to me that way . I do get mad , but not worth cussing about it . Not going to let UPS win .

upsgrunt

If you were that unhappy with your marriage, would you stay?
If you drove a vehicle that you were that disgusted with, would you keep it?