Top rate paycheck

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Yeah, by "partying" I mean saving for my wedding and then hopefully buying a summer lake home in the next couple years.
If you got this much money to take on the expense of a vacation home, I'd invest that in rental property first. Or make it a season rental.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Our second rental property is a condo on the water. We rent it out seasonal and use it when we have no renters. It's a furnished unit that brings in good money to cover the costs. And it's on the beach so if we want to retire there, it's an option.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
5hit man.. There are some places where a basic 2 bedroom apartment is running 1500 a month... No joke ... In Texas that same 1500 will get you a nice house and a pool on 2 acres... The west coast is becoming very expensive to live and everybody seems to be moving out west... Las Vegas, Seattle and Portland Oregon are 3 of the top 5 cities for growth ... Try buying a house on a drivers salary in California...it's not going to happen
And then there are some places like where I am that a one bedroom apartment cost 2,500-3,500 a month...Silicon Valley

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Man if your single, you should fly to Vegas every weekend and triple that money. Get in every poker tournament you can.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Does it have a balcony?
I know a few people that the renters trashed the place.
First floor but the view of the beach is awesome.

We went through a service that rents it seasonal to qualified renters. There's good insurance on it and we just paid this place off along with our first one. So now the rent is making us decent money which a percentage gets put into an account to cover stuff like that.