Totally disgusting....

drewed

Shankman
We had someone take a shiet in the corner of an inbound air container once.....not a fun situation when it sits on the ramp in southern cali and then heads up

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

The ladies have a better alternative than to have to pee in a bag. All you have to do is use a bungee cord to hang your jacket across the passenger door for privacy. Then lift up the 2nd step on the passenger side that is the cover to the battery compartment, and have a seat over the opening. Just dont pee on the positive terminal!

drewed

Shankman
The ladies have a better alternative than to have to pee in a bag. All you have to do is use a bungee cord to hang your jacket across the passenger door for privacy. Then lift up the 2nd step on the passenger side that is the cover to the battery compartment, and have a seat over the opening. Just dont pee on the positive terminal!

shocking ;)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Every package car driver has used a bottle at some point or time.

This is not true. 19 years and I have either always found a bathroom or have taken a short walk in to the woods or waited until I got to a bathroom. Maybe I was just raised differently.

At the same time do you actually think ups will discipline a driver for forgeting to throw away a urine bottle?
The discipline should be the least of the concern here--how about simply acting like a human being and doing the right thing by not subjecting the next driver to a bottle of your urine?

This is basic :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: here (pun intended). Clean up after yourself.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Every package car driver has used a bottle at some point or time.

This is not true. 19 years and I have either always found a bathroom or have taken a short walk in to the woods or waited until I got to a bathroom. Maybe I was just raised differently.

At the same time do you actually think ups will discipline a driver for forgeting to throw away a urine bottle?
The discipline should be the least of the concern here--how about simply acting like a human being and doing the right thing by not subjecting the next driver to a bottle of your urine?

This is basic :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: here (pun intended). Clean up after yourself.

I couldn't agree more. You guys that have weak bladders better get it checked out by the Dr. Maybe you have an enlarged prostate and this is a warning. Maybe you're diabetic? Maybe you need to do more exercise and sweat it out of your system. Whatever the case, hold it till you find a head or some bushes, for crying out loud!!!. For you girls, I have no answers, but suggest you hold it too. This driver has never peed in a bottle, dr bag or any other thing that could hold liquid, other than a urinal or toilet. The best time to take a breather is when ya pee in a restroom. Afterwards ya wash up and feel like a million bucks. Just saying......sheesh!!!

Last edited:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Never leaked in a bottle. Did leak out of the cab in a rural area once. Now that I have my own route I have certain spots I go so I don't end up in pee-bottle situations.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ya know, it's not all that difficult to find the right curve in the road with the right bush next to.........just a little area to pull off the road. But then if you are in a really remote area who needs a freaking bush. I have lots of places that work really well. Necessity is the mother of invention. And I'm not going to suffer a full bladder.

alexfo7o

I found the same one day. Made a haz mat person clean it up.
Don't touch
Leave area
Notify supervisor.

The supe figured out who did it and took care of it from there.

TB

What happened to that person?
I know that here in Montrose CO (8140) someone on preload did that pissed in a package car year or two ago, and it sounds like that person just got bitched at.:sick: What center are you at?

Last edited:

Nimnim

The Nim
drinkp.jpg

srvhero

"leastbest"
This is how PUSHED drivers feel. Enough so, they feel they don't even have enough time to perform a basic bodily function..........I just hope stop counts don't continue to go up....I don't want to have to poop in a bag!!