Tracking Question

Crunkin

Tracking Detail
Help
Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details.

Tracking Number:
Type: Package Status: Billing Information Received Shipped To: SANTA YNEZ, CA, US Shipped/Billed On: 01/29/2009 Service: 2ND DAY AIR
2.50 Lbs

So i was able to track the location of this package from the 29th throughout all today until about 3 hrs ago where i was no longer able to see the location of the package, that part of the page just didnt show up. I heard that this means that my package was either lost or stolen.. is this true? if it is, who do i call and how do i go about getting my stuff?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Shipped on the 29th by 2nd day air usually means that delivery will be on Monday or Tuesday if they really did sent it out on the 29th.
Who told you that it was missing or is that just your guess ? You do realize we don't work weekends, and we shut down all the computers.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
No, your package isn't lost or stolen. If it was shipped 2nd Day Air on Thursday, that means it will be delivered two business days later. Saturday and Sunday are not normal business days, so this means you will get it Monday. Right now, your package should be in a trailer at your nearest UPS facility waiting to get unloaded Monday morning for delivery.

drewed

Shankman
Yea calm down spanky, if you dont get it monday at lets say 7pm your time let us know then. AND even then the billing info recieved just means they created a label for it, doesnt mean it was actually picked up on that day it very well could still be sitting at the shipper.