Transferring from preload to driver PLEASE HELP

ChronKing

How does seniority work when transferring from preload to driver? Also how does the wage progression work? I’ve been working on preload for 14.5 years and now I’m going to be a full time driver.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
You will keep your building seniority but will be at the bottom of driver seniority. I’m not sure on the pay but you should start in progression so whatever the starting rate is in your local will determine that.

rod

Retired 22 years
Just in time for air-conditioning. You have it made. Now get busy growing that "homeless person" beard.

How does seniority work when transferring from preload to driver? Also how does the wage progression work? I’ve been working on preload for 14.5 years and now I’m going to be a full time driver.
You've been here for almost 15 years, and you haven't seen how this is done? Good luck at integrad....

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I just think it's funny going down here to ask basic questions with like, at minimum 1/3 of your career already past you.

You have not even looked into how your other benefits will accrue like vacations and pension, healthcare changes.

IMO if I worked part time longer than around 11 years I would just find extra work elsewhere and stay PT and this is due to multiple little needles like vacation weeks getting cut in half and pension accrual is just an absolute nightmare to calculate (most likely) under 2080 hours for that many years. I envy the simple chart you can use for pensions when hired as a driver off the street and working 40 hours a week off the bat.

Commercial Inside Release

Strategic.
Quietly load trucks for almost 15yrs, become lowest seniority full time driver during a strike, promptly get laid off, once the dust settles find out there's no jobs left at UPS, proceed to rule panhandlers' corner.

One night on panhandlers' corner, write new 15 year plan entitled: World Domination