trump 2016

bbsam

Staff member
Did anybody else notice how Trump kept talking about the towers came down during W's "reign"? What position does Trump think he's running for?

rickyb

i like his honesty like "iraq was a mistake" and "they knew there was no weapons of mass destruction" and "we destabilized the area" etc.

i also hope he runs as an independent and wins. break up the 2 party tyranny. bernie sanders brags about the democrats always being better than the republicans, and i dont always think thats true, and quite often thats not saying much.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Maybe the Pope should start allowing immigration into Vatican City.

and then, maybe you could start accepting reality by understanding what the pope was talking about, as TRUMP isnt ANY kind of Christian.

Trump is merely MOCKING Chrisitians to get votes. By pretending to be Christian, Trump is exploiting those people dumb enough to believe he is a church going, scripture based individual, which he isnt.

Let's put it another way, Let's say that "I" started coming onto this board preaching the gospel or using religion as a tool.., you wouldnt believe it for one second, but you will with Trump.

Trump is as transparent as casper.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The pope is OUT OF LINE !!
Since when is he a part of our election process?
Perhaps while he was in Mexico the past few days he should've asked Mexican authorities how they handle immigration.

oldngray

nowhere special
and then, maybe you could start accepting reality by understanding what the pope was talking about, as TRUMP isnt ANY kind of Christian.

Trump is merely MOCKING Chrisitians to get votes. By pretending to be Christian, Trump is exploiting those people dumb enough to believe he is a church going, scripture based individual, which he isnt.

Let's put it another way, Let's say that "I" started coming onto this board preaching the gospel or using religion as a tool.., you wouldnt believe it for one second, but you will with Trump.

TOS.

You reject reality and substitute your own.

As usual.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

TOS.
Since when does the pope determine who is and who isn't a christian?

That's not his job.

And as for our immigration policy, that's not his job either.

He is free to welcome as many or as few immigrants into his country as he pleases, but he has no right to dictate to us on any matter.